Used 2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

great car!!!
By socalarlen

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought mine SPO a year ago and it is still under warranty. I understand the big gripe on BMWs is cost of maintenance as they age. Since mine is newer and I haven't owned if for long, I can't comment on that. However, I read below that the sunroof makes noise? No such thing. The car is a joy to drive, it is relatively economical, it works well on regular 87 fuel, workmanship and materials are great quality, it hugs the road and loves to fly, and is very quiet and comfortable to drive. I'm not a big guy (5'8") so it is roomy enough for me. If you're big, you may want to opt for 5-series. I've driven it at just over 110 mph going from San Diego to Vegas and it sticks to the road like glue.

Driving a BMW is absolutely the most fun. You never get tired. the in-line engine makes for smooth accelaration and a feeling that no other car has. Auto transmission is cool and funky...Looks are great, too...

Long term reliability and cost of ownership is something I have heard becomes a problem. But I haven't experienced this myself.

I Love this Car...
By stsraz

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just recently upgraded from a '97 Saturn SL2 to a '07 328xi AWD and I have to say that I LOVE this car. This car was obviously designed for people who LOVE to drive. From the drivers seat, everything is easily accessible. The ride is a tad rougher than on other luxury models I've ridden in, but it only enhances your connection to the experience. This is also a very mean car, from the aggressive lines, to the growl of the inline 6. If you're looking for a daily driver that requires minimal effort and a smooth ride to get point a to point b, I'd look elsewhere. But if you love to drive and want to feel in tune with the car and the road every time you sit down, this is the car for you.

All the tech (auto head lights, auto wipers, great cruise control, push button start), cup holder placement, seat warmers, moon roof, stereo, sporty 6 speed manual transmission, AWD, and 230 horses of nothing but love.

The ability to have stereo information available on the dash display (station, song, etc.). Other than that I think that BMW has gained a long time customer.

This is What a Sports Car Should be!
By buckeyede06

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! It is a very sporty handling car with all the bells and whistles of a luxury auto. It hugs turns and accelerates pretty quickly for a 230 HP vehicle. The suspension makes it a very smooth ride and the exterior is beautiful. It has curved and sharp edges giving it a very sporty look. The interior is sleek and modern and uncluttered. It gets decent gas mileage and is easy to take care of with the right warranty. I have a CPO and it hasnt cost me a dime yet in maintenance. I know everyone loves these cars, but I think the biggest example of its quality is that I will only buy BMWs after owning this machine! Joy is a BMW!

The handling and the Steptronic shifter

Lower MSRP is about it

Worth it!
By oaktownraiders

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's a great car, very practical fun to drive and solid as hell. I used to drive a 97 Camry so it's kind of an upgrade even though that was a great car. Love finding excuses to be able to drive the 3 series its got that sportiness and comfort that i was looking for. The only thing that scared me about it was a month after i bought it the car just stopped locking and unlocking even from the inside of the car you couldn't get it to open.Hopefully its not a sign of things to come.

Sportiness, blue-tooth, looks, fuel economy, mostly everything

a USB outlet for ipods. And on my model the side mirrors are too small.

Loving it on 2nd Day
By mp0wer45

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my 2007 CPO. Love it so far. Was a toss up between the 335 and the 328. The 328 has MORE than enough power and is naturally aspirated = will last longer, so I went with it. Opted for the base model (leatherette, non-sports seats, normal radio, 16-inch wheels) and as a car nut, I gotta say I love it, even without the bells and whistles. Manual transmission is silky smooth, and the car feels like it's on rails. The car just feels well put together and tight, at least compared to my 9-5 Aero which was creaky and loose. Can't beat the BMW CPO program either. Bought the maintenance pkg for $1500, won't sink a dime into this car for the next 5 years.

Acceleration, silky smooth gear box, surprisingly good gas mileage

Stock wheels are kind of frumpy. Should at least have 17" on it. Also stock floor mats get caught on long clutch throws.

• SUV