2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Awesome car, definitely fun to drive
By caff on 11/13/06 08:42 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very awesome car, since I purchased this vehicle, I definitely get a lot of looks from people who haven't recognized the new body style of the coupe and from a lot of car enthusiasts. Previously I drove a 4 cylinder which had plenty of get up, but the increase in horsepower from the inline six as well as the excellent handling gives me more than enough to enjoy my drive.

A good choice for fun driving
By love my car on 11/11/06 11:31 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my new BMW coupe last week, and I love it! The six speed is fun, handling is fabulous and the interior is stunning. I am inventing errands just to go driving. It has exceeded my expectations. My husband loves it too, and he is not a car person. One thing I am surprised by is that it is more refined feeling than my old BMW. I like the new cupholders. I wish dealers were not trying to make these into lame cars for incapable people by stocking them with navigation and automatic transmissions. I had to special order my car 2 months ago to get a manual coupe, sport pkg, in alpine white. Those options, IN A BMW, call for a special order! This is ridiculous, America!

Drive It and Weep
By sanva on 09/18/06 16:21 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'm fortunate to be one of the first in the DC Metro area to buy the new 328i. Though I have not yet had a chance to take it out and really enjoy it, initial reaction to everything, including performance, design, and comfort, is positive. Nothing drives like a BMW. And in this case, nothing looks like the 328i. The head-turning quotient is off the charts.

2007 BMW 328i
By nkdw24 on 09/16/06 04:45 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is like all BMWs, hugs the road and plenty of power, the only downfall is the design of the seat belt function which ours needed to be fixed the day after we bought the car! I like the location of the windows in our old 2003 325i better. BMW sold us the car on the wonderful exterior design that makes this car stand out!

Great Car
By duncan0802 on 09/14/06 20:43 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I haven't really had a lot of time to drive this vehicle but it is incredible. After test driving this and several competitors, this was the one that stood on top. It just handled like you wanted a car to but felt you were riding in a more expensive vehicle. I highly recommend this car to anyone who loves to drive and wants to enjoy the ride and relax at the same time.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.