2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
First BMW
By KenC on 01/01/07 13:59 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a BMW my entire adult life and I'm thrilled to finally be an owner. Great performance and awesome styling.

Awesome Ride BUT
By JTS on 01/01/07 04:09 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

My wife needed a 4 seater to commute in and in a pinch toss the 2 kids in the back. The ride is breath taking. Atheletic powerful fun. Back seat is tight even for a 5 yr old. What made me buy this instead of Lexus IS 350 or 250 was the ride and its EPA rating of 30 on the hwy. I was hoping for at least 25 - No Way! This thing swills the fuel like one of my golf buddies pounding brews at the 19th hole. But did I mention how much fun it is to drive?

Ultimate Driving Obsession
By Hans Uberstellung on 12/30/06 00:33 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the best mid-life crisis sport sedan I have ever owned and driven! Got the 335i with Sport/Premium/Cold Weather package after being blown away by media praise of its awesome 0-60 stats and overall performance. Every review about it is true. It handles like a go-kart, and when the speedo approaches 80, the car's stability makes it feel like it's only going 40, with more power to spare, even at 1400 rpm, when I'm lugging it in low gear. While the cupholders seem a bit oddly placed, I love the four doors, heated seats, sound system, manual tranny, and interior roominess. If I take out my driver, I can fit my golf bag in the trunk without dropping the split seats. Can't wait to drive it!

4th BMW - Better than my 545i
By 4thbmw on 12/28/06 16:31 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have had this car for about a month and put 1000 miles on it. By far the best car I have owned. Outruns my 04 545 easily. I used to want a 911, but this thing would easily keep up with the standard 911. Got the red interior and it looks really good with the black wood trim. Fuel economy has been around 20-21. Great sound system. Haven't fully explored the handling yet as I have been breaking it in. A great car.

Awesome BMW
By Florida_Rottie on 12/28/06 09:41 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is the third BMW 3 series that I have owned. The new turbo engine has more power than any other car that I have driven. More than the 2006 M3!

Can it get better?
By M3 Convert... on 12/26/06 22:09 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Highlights: Liquid smooth power delivery/drive train. Handling is not too bone breaking but sporty excellence! Comfort is in spades and it's roomier than all of the competition. Style is beyond compare; I like looking at it more and more every day.

A totally impressive machine
By L8rnr on 12/25/06 09:54 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for about 3 weeks. I recently turned in an 03 Benz E500 after a 4 year relationship. Shopping for a new Benz, I decided to finally drive the other German sedans. Well I have to say, the fun factor pins this car off the scale. After 5 minutes I was sold. No contest in driveability and ride dynamics. The small BMW gives up a modest amount of power and torque to the Benz, but more than makes up for that in driveability. I find myself looking for an excuse to drive! Never felt that way in the Benz. I could have gone for the 335, but the 328 was plenty for me, in addition to getting a bit more mileage and probably saving me some tickets.

Best Car I have owned
By Jodi on 12/25/06 06:48 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First time BMW owner and I think I am spoiled already. I've had this car now for 3 days and just looking at it make me excited. Everything from how the car handles to the style is amazing!!

I love my BMW!!
By Donna Rose on 12/19/06 22:25 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the first time I have purchased or driven a BMW. I have to say, that this vehicle is by far the best thing I have had in a long time. It handles like nothing I have ever driven. I wanted a car that would excite me from the second I got into it till the time I got out of it. Well, when I drove this, that was it. I have to check everything out, so I went to drive the jaguar, the mercedes, the cadillac cts, the mitsubishi spyder convertible (which by the way, was the vehicle i really wanted till I sat in the bmw.) I couldn't get the feel, the way it handled, the tightness of the car, the smoothness of the ride, etc., out of my mind. I love it!

Best all around car for the money
By Curly on 12/16/06 17:19 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

First impressions: awesome brakes, really quiet inside at hwy speed, torque/HP. If you want a car with power, handing, and comfort, this car is it! Well worth the money! I went up a mountain with easy. I got over 29 mpg on a 180 mile round trip including some stop and go traffic (I did keep it around 70 mph). I get stares from everyone on the road, but the people staring the most are other BMW drivers. I have used the iDrive before and it does take some getting use too, but you will pick it up. I drive a lot at night, so self dimming side mirrors was a must. The 18 inch wheels make it look sweeter, so I recommend the sport pkg. I recommend the Comfort Access (I regret not doing so).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.