Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328i Convertible Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

328i convertible '07
By phil le

2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I own a BMW 328 convertible 07, in 2 months it been sent to dealer 3 times. First problem was brake warning, second times it has same problem.Third time,both rear power windows broken,have to order parts,and then shift warning problem,parts ordered is in back order.This car is just a piece of junks,it is a waste of money and time.Not only that,it is frustrated too.I feel nervous every time hearing alarm warning sound.My car still sitting at dealer now waiting for parts.I will get rid of this BMW car as soon as possible and never BMW again

For Someone Special
By For Someone Special

2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Pamper yourself with this car, it is worth it! A 2007 BMW 328i convertible is the gift that keeps on giving. It may not be the most practical vehicle choice but it sure has been the most fun! A Mother's Day gift for my wife, the thrill and joy of this open-air baby just keeps on rewarding her as I have never seen her happier. Exceptionally comfortable and luxurious. The 3.0 liter in-line six with 230-hp is adequate. Surprisingly smooth on the road, quiet, and fuel economical.

Favorite Features

Premium Pkg., Nav. and Sirius. The options heighten the reward level every time it is driven. The hardtop roof mechanicals are an engineering wonder! We can have conversations at speed. The looks this vehicle gets. Just love Cream Beige leather and Titanium Silver, we think it was a special order.

Suggested Improvements

Higher ground clearance needed as we scrape the lower front air dam every time we back down the driveway. Like the safety of RFTs and would also prefer a full-size spare tire and wheel in the trunk. Offer the choice of Cream Beige leather interior with Titanium Silver, it is a sweet combination.

1200 miles in 3 weeks
By sabdy

2007 BMW 3 Series Convertible 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First BMW and I love it - it is a drivers car - hands on - it's so much fun I don't even want to use cruise control.

Favorite Features

Driveability and the way the top works.

Suggested Improvements

More room in the rear seat so two adults can sit in the back. Make it a true 4 seater. Get rid of the run flat tires.