2007 BMW 3 Series Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
THe best got better
By lekkousa on 01/14/08 13:43 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328i 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Traded in our beloved 2004 325i wagon, the wife actually cried when we gave it to the dealer, for the 2007 328i which we knew couldn't be as good as our 2004 model. WE WERE WRONG! The '07 is more refined, better handling, faster, and smoother than our old wagon. Only area of concern to me is run flat tires, I much prefer a spare, but have had no issues at all.

Perfect for Michigan
By Joe on 10/11/07 14:18 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328xi 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My 328xi has the premium, sport, and cold weather packages, and it is also a manual. It's a great car. The run flat tires are hard for Michigan roads, but I've had no problems otherwise. The accelerator pedal (electronic, I suspect) is a bit dead, but the rest of the controls are great. There is no on-the-road performance hit compared to the sedan or coupe. I considered and test drove them all.

Run Flat Tires are No Good
By beverly5534 on 09/19/07 14:48 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328i 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love my new 328i wagon. Plenty of room for two little dog crates even with the back seat up. Get decent MPG, certainly better than my x5 got. Handles wonderfully, rides GREAT, iDrive is fun, GPS is amazing, and I get lots of compliments on the color combo (barbaro red with tan interior). The thing I hate are the run-flat tires! I have my second flat in the 4 months I own the car. Not the car's fault, but I now need to take hours to drive to the dealer, wait for them to sell me another tire. I don't have time for this, not to mention the cost. I want to be able to change/fix the flat and get on with my life.

328i Wagon
By John Johnson on 02/20/07 16:08 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Wagon 328i 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just the right size for the city but plenty of room for extra loads for the weekend house. I love the stelthy look also of the wagon, way under the radar of sportier looking cars. Runs to the home store on weekends with large objects are no problem. The keyless option is an absolute must. Put the key in your pocket and forget it, oh and don't forget the heated seats... This is My first BMW in a long time and I had forgotton just how incredible the steering is however I'm still trying to get used to the very sensitive brakes. My old 2005 Saab 9-3 had much better pedal feel.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.