Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328i Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

I miss my car
By Jamie K

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Sadly, I had to get rid of my new coupe when I moved to Manhattan. This was my second newly leased 3 Series, and I loved it. The interior just improved on its predecessor, but perhaps the drive of the car was a slightly looser, lower and heavier than my 2003 sedan. But so much fun, I had a 6-speed manual, and just loved pushing this car. The interior defined luxury for me. I understand "editor’s obsessions” with buttons, but the eccentric, simplistic design of this car is one of its best assets. That and rear-wheel drive, and of course, everything always worked.

Love the iPod radio control, interior design and seating. Exterior design, headlights, drive quality, tight steering, quality button and trim materials. Auto brakes when parked in neutral, anti-abrupt-breaking movement when coming to a complete stop. Fall down read seats.

Ditch the HD radio or make it free, it was a waste of money and unreliable. Make the MP3 player controls more sophisticated and iPod-like.

Total Exhilaration!
By Kathryn

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My husband wanted a BMW for a long time. I wasn't as convinced what all the fuss was about... but now he can't get behind the wheel. I love my Monaco Blue Coupe! When I put it in sport drive, I just feel exhilaration! Looks very sporty and edgy! Just love it!

Adaptive xenon headlights at night, widens the road. Sport drive function, even going 30 feels like 65.

Cupholders funny place. Automatic seatbelts are kind of annoying.

Beautiful design
By JT

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is our second BMW, the first is a 750I. My wife wanted something sporty and the 328i Coupe fits the bill. The design is a work of art, add in the performance and this car is a masterpiece. It feels, looks, and drives great!

Design, acceleration, cabin layout.

Get rid of the seatbelt arms.

I love this car!
By dstrobelt

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Fell in love with this car from the first online announcement, designed to suit with every available option and upgrade; waited 4 months for delivery! Worth the wait, handles marvelously, turns on a dime, corners on wet pavement effortlessly, incredible front passenger sporty comfort, spunky acceleration (but I do feel some turbo lag).

Exterior and interior design is classy, sleek, and sexy.

Run Flat Tires are a nightmare. Bridgestone should be ashamed (with the hard composite material a small pot hole feels like the front end of the car fell off). The cup holders are terribly placed if a passenger is in the car. The turbo lag starts to annoy.

A year of driving my 2007 328i Coupe
By mrpaul

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Car is stunningly beautiful. Power of the 3.0 liter rivals a V-8. Fuel economy surprised me, 25 in town and 32 on the highway. No negatives after a year of driving. It handles so great on the road. No body sway at all on sharp turns. Handling is a dream.

I love the comfort access. Never have to reach for a key. Rear Window shade helps a lot here in Florida. The iDrive not as bad as some say. Took a short time to get accustomed to it.

Include a heated beverage holder like Chrysler does. A shame that a basic car like the Sebring has this feature and a BMW does not.