Used 2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Really fun car
By Chris on 01/31/07 18:52 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Wife made me trade my GTO in. I was worried about finding a car that had good HP and was 4 doors. Well, wow, I found that car. Car is great. I have driven stick for many years. The automatic with the DS mode is really fun. It took me 3 months to find a car. If you can afford this car buy it.

I love BMW
By Jerry on 01/31/07 13:19 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have passed 1000 miles on my new 3 series. I am very happy with the manueverability, accuracy and responsiveness of the car to pedal and brake. The seat heating is quite fast making it useful for this season. I loved the 335 too, but it did not have an AWD version.

Outstanding Sedan
By Idoc on 01/29/07 18:48 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car (Xenons, Premium & Winter Pkgs) for a month and have been very pleased. The driving dynamics are superb but why repeat what every publication has already said. From the outside the car appears small but from the driver's seat the feel is quite substantial. The car feels as solid as a rock at all speeds. Thereís plenty of room up front, Iím 6 ft, 200 lbs and the car fits me with ample room to spare. The front seats (nonsport) are as comfortable & supportive as any Iíve ever sat in. The drivers relationship to all the controls is excellent and outward visibility is great in all directions. The adaptive Xenon headlights are fantastic. The car is quick but not a speed racer.

I think I am in love!
By Mrs. White on 01/25/07 12:40 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the most wonderful driving expeirence I have ever had. I have had this car for almost 2 weeks and I just love to drive it. It handles like you would not believe and looks good doing it. My husband brought it as a Christmas gift and had driven it more than me. We are having a ball! Thanks BMW. I think that we will stay in the family.

Awesome Car
By Eric on 01/24/07 13:14 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Went to Germany to pick up my new 335i, and drove it on the autobahn. The handling was great, 0-60 about 5 sec and the key thing is the steptronic system. Best investment!!

Exceeds expectations
By Drason on 01/13/07 09:12 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I traded my Allroad for this sedan with some trepidation, but the BMW has not disappointed. With the 6-speed manual transmission and sports package, it is a true blast to drive. It's been three months, and so far the car has been flawless in all respects. There's plenty of room in the cabin and, with the optional cold weather package, the rear seats fold down nearly flat, greatly expanding the trunk space.

This is my first and the last BMW.
By lunixlack on 01/12/07 10:48 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first and the last BMW. I had Mercedes cars before (used and couple new ones) and I thought that BMW has a better quality, but this is not the case. I've got my 335i miracle on September 5, 2006 as 2007 model. In two weeks fuel pump went down on a highway road. It took one week to repair. In January 2007 I've got an engine malfunction on the car dashboard. The car dealer reset the light and BMW HQ said too much alcohol in the US gas?? In the same day I've got the light again. Now the car is on my dealer repair shop a second week already and BMW HQ still canít fix it. One time more of the same light and the car can be classified as lemon!!

New Bimmer
By GregP on 01/12/07 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! It handles well, rides smooth, and it certainly looks like a million $$ on the inside and outside. I am extremely happy with the decision to buy this car.

WOW!
By shuber on 01/04/07 18:33 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just got my first BMW - '07 335i sedan with auto/prem/sport/cold/paddles/sat. What an exhilarating driving experience! Very responsive; excellent acceleration; awesome exhaust sound; and great handling. Must drive in sport mode. Great curbside appeal. Once you test drive it, you'll want one. Nothing close in its class. Man - what a car!

First BMW
By KenC on 01/01/07 13:59 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have wanted a BMW my entire adult life and I'm thrilled to finally be an owner. Great performance and awesome styling.