2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Another BMW fan joins the ranks
By beemerfan4life on 03/04/07 22:33 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just purchased my 07 335i Sedan. Sports package with automatic tranny. The paddle shifters are too much fun. Reminds me of playing racing games in the arcade only that you crash and die if you mess up with this car. Incredibly fast and excellent handling. The car seems to drive so effortlessly but at incredible speeds. It's a keeper!

Mike's review
By mike on 03/04/07 12:05 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car. Tight and powerful. Rides like a race car, yet is very civil if driven easy. Has very good mileage and the fit and finish is excellent. The cabin is well equipped any has many features such as DTS.

No contest
By Bmwftw on 02/28/07 19:53 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Drove the IS 350, then the 07 G35S. The I drove the 335i, bought the car I test drove. This is our 4th BMW. Unbelievable the power this thing is delivering. Thanks to the steptronic the ride can be cruizy, even docile then go to shockingly fast with the help of the paddle shifters, hence perfect car for my wife and me. Wonderful feel in the corners. Only the G35 came close. Apparently easily tuneable, I’m not sure if I could handle any more. Sports package a must, the 18" rims have a great look and the sports seats create an impeccably snug fit. A quick read of the owner’s manual reveals laundry list of incredible safety and performance features. I am unbelievably happy with my purchase.

BMW Smile
By Ted C on 02/07/07 14:42 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW, had I known it was this good, I would have gotten one a long time ago. Test drove many others in its class but this car is head and shoulders above the rest. The others, although very well constructed and outfitted, were like riding on a comfy couch going down the highway, the BMW, you DRIVE. Ride, handling, acceleration all perfectly melded into truly an "Ultimate Driving Machine". This car is almost too much fun to drive. Hopefully it will not be too hazardous to my driving record!

Awesome Performance, Truly a Work of Art
By Jimmy the Cricket on 02/05/07 19:55 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had this car for a month now. It's so fun to drive. Say goodbye to sluggish acceleration. With the new automatic transmission and sport package, you'll get an awesome handling during acceleration and during sharp cornering. It's been a joy for me to drive this baby. I can never get tired with it. I was going to buy the 335i, but the salesperson told me that 328i was good enough for California Highway, so I didn't get the 335i. The only downturn is that if you drive your car through local road and traffic all the time, it can only give you 15-17 mpg. Hey, I can't complain.

The Ultimate 3
By J07335 on 02/04/07 20:14 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I've had many cars in the past including AMG cars and this 3 series is the best combination of performance and comfort by far. It handles like a slot car, pulls like an M3 and is just as comfortable as any car in its class. The interior is top notch and it's plenty roomy for this size car.

Superior Rating
By Lawrence on 02/03/07 18:09 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The overall ownership experience is like none before. Ride and drive, styling, feature and functionality, complimentary maintenance, safety rating and resale value add up to the best value ever in 20 years of vehicle ownership. Don't miss this spectacular - in fact, superior rated vehicle.

Fast, Connected, a Beaut!
By Oldbury on 02/01/07 10:29 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Euro delivery was seamless, Munich plates intact 8 weeks later @ stateside pick-up. Super 28 mpg fuel avg. after 1000 K. What's not to like? The accelerator pedal is touchy, however, by "softly rolling" your right foot clockwise against the pedal and the center console, you can "ease" the contact and avoid pinning your passengers and swallowing your dentures. The driver's armrest swoops downward gracefully only to annoy the left knee. This gripe is solved by lowering the driver's seat a bit for the car's beltline is such you don't feel like you are in a well! Truly, the Ultimate Driving Machine. Those bemoaning the BMW cup-size cupholders: Please refrain from chug-a-lugging Mellow Yellow while at the wheel of a 335i. That's too, too RISKY!

Really fun car
By Chris on 01/31/07 18:52 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Wife made me trade my GTO in. I was worried about finding a car that had good HP and was 4 doors. Well, wow, I found that car. Car is great. I have driven stick for many years. The automatic with the DS mode is really fun. It took me 3 months to find a car. If you can afford this car buy it.

I love BMW
By Jerry on 01/31/07 13:19 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have passed 1000 miles on my new 3 series. I am very happy with the manueverability, accuracy and responsiveness of the car to pedal and brake. The seat heating is quite fast making it useful for this season. I loved the 335 too, but it did not have an AWD version.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.