2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
SUV to BMW 328i
By joe on 04/15/07 06:15 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This was the best move I have ever made. I went for a SUV to this 328i BMW. This car is amazing hold the road like no other. Gas mileage is the best! Cut my monthly gas bill in half. With the price of gas that is saving me around 150 per month.

The Best
By Mike on 04/08/07 17:22 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Having owned BMWs previously, I expected an excellent car; however, the 3 series blew me away with its road feel, handling and poise versus anything else in its class or anywhere near it. Yes, I drove many others and some in this class cost less money, but you get what you pay for and this BMW is head and shoulders better in ride quality, handling, and quietness.

Had to have the golf bag.
By Carlos on 04/08/07 08:39 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Test drove the A4, G35, IS 250. Had to buy a golf bag & saw a BMW dealership on the way. Already had a deal on the Lex but was not comfortable w/the back seat space. Pulled in and walked out w/the 328i. Excellent performance. I drive a ridiculous # of miles and feel great with the ride and amenities. Response of engine is excellent, comfort exceptional. The layout of cabin is perfect for those of us who do not need/want to be bombarded by buttons, bells and whistles, you will find all you need w/in arm's length, no clutter. You definitely get to drive this car and not just ride in it. Recom anyone look at this car, it was the last one I looked at and the one I chose, it will make an impression.

Run flat tires
By John Mihm on 04/03/07 08:49 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had six straight BMWs and haven't owned anything else for 20 some years. My problem is the run flat tires. The vehicle handling was acceptable when I purchased it but has gone steadly down hill. The dealer is resisting doing anything about it but the noise is gotten to be unacceptable. My air pressure sensor has come on twice and after checking the tires the pressure is within acceptable limits. Something wrong here and it's definitely the tires. Don't take a chance on these tires. My experience proves it. Don't accept the run flats.

It's the real thing.
By jet black on 04/02/07 22:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

It's our first German made car and we were thrilled with it. It's the real thing and not going back to Japanese made car again. Comes with sports package and navigation system. 18 inch wheel and run flat tires makes it sportier. Feeling cloud 9 once you are driving it. The acceleration and the brakes are very impressive. It's one of the fastest and the sexiest cars ever made. It's driving me crazy and wish I'm in it 24/7.

Best Car I've Ever Owned
By Mike on 04/02/07 11:36 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The performance and overall handling of my 335i tops everything I've ever owned. The broad torque band gives terrific power at most any speed and the car is incredibly nimble and easy to maneuver whether in town or on the highway. The car inspires confidence in the driver. The fit and finish are superb.

Fun to write, some reliability problem
By stinlkbm on 03/30/07 18:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is lots of fun, acceleration and handling is awesome. However, I had some overheating problem due to a malfunctioning water pump after 4800 miles. The car shut down the engine in the middle of the highway. The dealer replaced the water pump, let hope it not going to happen again

First time BMW owner
By TLR on 03/21/07 16:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I took ownership on 2/14/07 and you can say it was love at first drive! The handling is the best of any car I have owned or driven.

BMW again
By Dr, G on 03/11/07 05:59 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I was determined to buy an Acura TL or a G35 and did not even consider the 328i. I had been already been driving a 2001 325i and loved it. I ended up test driving all three cars (TL, G35, 328i). The 328i is just head and shoulders more elegant and sporty inside and out. Yes, price is significant, however, that is up to each individual to determine if it was worth it. I love the car. It drives like no other and the sports mode is very fast. Interior space is not bad and the trunk is not bad.

Best bang for money in luxury sport cars
By MS on 03/07/07 06:19 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

It is a great car if you have a family with kids but still want some adrenaline rush. I had SLK320 before but 335i beats SLK hands down in driving pleasure and comfort. Love the steering wheel paddle shifters makes manual (semi) drive truly a wonderful experience.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.