2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
What a machine
By patrickallos on 10/16/06 13:02 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This is by far the most amazing machine I have ever driven. I came from a 325i which I thought was fun). I did not realize the difference there would be. This is a gentleman's sports car. Can't imagine a 100K car being any more fun that this one.

New Body. New Color. New Car!
By Barry on 10/14/06 05:25 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I thought I wanted the 2006 330i sedan and began the process of selection a year and a half ago. After awaiting the 2006 new model I decided that I would wait awhile longer for the coupe to appear. Am I glad I did! Wow it has proven to be worth the wait. I am thrilled with the style, comfort and performance of my Montego Blue Metallic 2007 335ci. My concern was always comfort with the 3-series which is why I didn't accept in in the early 2000 models but this car is so roomy (I am 6 feet tall and 215 pounds). Everything about it is first class. The interior devices are all within reach, the moving parts work well and the comfort is without flaw. What a great product from BMW.

Gret Car
By BMWfan on 10/03/06 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded in my 02 530i for this car and have no regrets. It is an absolute blast to drive, it looks fabulous and it is really comfortable. Recommend the sport package.

Amazing car!
By Jeff on 10/01/06 13:35 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Great car! A MUST test drive! 95% of the performance of the 2006 BMW M3 at 75% of the price. BMW hit a home run here!

Phenomenal
By DTA43 on 09/30/06 18:50 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I currently drive a 2003 Audi A4 3.0 quattro. Today I test-drove the 335i coupe with premium and sport pkgs (manual transmission), and this is going to be my next car. The power was incredible, and reminded me of the 97 M3 I used to drive. The brakes were also M3-like. However, the ride was not - it was beautiful: smooth, quiet, firm but not punishing. It was my opinion of perfect balance between performance and comfort. This car is FUN!! I no longer dream of purchasing an S4 or M3.

Bang for the Buck
By NFS13 on 09/26/06 13:43 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Having owned an M3 and a 330 coupe I can say that this car is as close to the perfect combination of both as you can get. A comfy every day driver like the 330, with an engine that rivals the outgoing M3.

No regrets
By proud owner on 09/25/06 11:22 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I just got my car last week and only put 200+ miles on it. Its a joy to ride and the driving experience is so intense you can feel your heart beat faster than usual. I compared it to the Lexus IS 350 which i think is the closest rival. Lexus has a better interior for my taste and both appeal to me exteriorly but the difference is the handling. BMW really hugs the road and you can feel like you really are a part of the car. BMW made me agree that it is the ultimate driving machine. I am a first time BMW owner i hope the reliability is not that bad.

Turbo review
By Eric on 09/25/06 07:32 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This twin turbo is very quiet yet powerful. Seats are extremely comfy with sport package, and rides very decently for s.p and runflats. Looks killer in black, lots of techno wizardry. Very large trunk, and great cruising range of about 450 miles. Build quality great, reliability unknown long term because of new model status. A lot of car for the money.

Unreal
By ttrain71 on 09/22/06 21:11 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is simply unreal. The performance, handling and styling of this car are second to none. The power is always there with the driving dynamics to match. BMW has done it again.

Unbelievable!!!
By Mike in PA on 09/22/06 20:33 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just bought launch car last week.. Love everything about the car. Simply amazing combination of ride, handling, power, racy looks. Always wanted 3 series, but never enough room. I am 6' 6" and the new larger 335i interior fits me perfectly. Lots more performance than Z4, much better ride than M3. Makes my old 540i feel like a Buick :).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.