2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Awesome car, definitely fun to drive
By caff on 11/13/06 08:42 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a very awesome car, since I purchased this vehicle, I definitely get a lot of looks from people who haven't recognized the new body style of the coupe and from a lot of car enthusiasts. Previously I drove a 4 cylinder which had plenty of get up, but the increase in horsepower from the inline six as well as the excellent handling gives me more than enough to enjoy my drive.

One of the World's Best Cars
By R.G.H. - ENGINEER on 11/12/06 11:12 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This 335i is my third BMW and includes two prior X-3s. Because it's a BMW I didn't test drive the 335i before it arrived - just ordered it - got in and drove home. BUT WOW!! - will this car accelerate, handle and cause stares wherever I go. It's Sparkling Graphite Metallic with a Cream Beige Dakota Leather interior with Light Poplar Natural Wood interior trim. I added the Premium Pkg, Active Steering (teriffic addition), Metallic Paint, Steptronic Auto. Transmission (a really great six speed that's smooth, very quick and efficient) and finally the Sport Pkg. Between the Premium Pkg. and the Sport Pkg. BMW adds a lot of extras in them so there wasn't any others I wanted.

A good choice for fun driving
By love my car on 11/11/06 11:31 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my new BMW coupe last week, and I love it! The six speed is fun, handling is fabulous and the interior is stunning. I am inventing errands just to go driving. It has exceeded my expectations. My husband loves it too, and he is not a car person. One thing I am surprised by is that it is more refined feeling than my old BMW. I like the new cupholders. I wish dealers were not trying to make these into lame cars for incapable people by stocking them with navigation and automatic transmissions. I had to special order my car 2 months ago to get a manual coupe, sport pkg, in alpine white. Those options, IN A BMW, call for a special order! This is ridiculous, America!

BMW does it again
By nicky on 11/11/06 08:38 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Besides being one of the more comfortable cars with 300+ hp, the 335 coupe is more fun than any car i have owned yet. This car will sell itself if you can get to the dealership and test drive one. This is my 3rd style BMW and by far this is the biggest jump in style and performance from its previous generation. The only thing I didn't like is you don't have the option to buy the car with normal tires. The only option - run flats, and you can never repair them. Everytime you have even a slow leak with a runflat you have to buy a new one and if you decide to put normal tires on, there's no room for a spare.

335 Coupe is an amazing machine
By Steve W on 11/08/06 18:18 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is completely addictive, from the noise it makes, through the shove-in-the back acceleration to the informative feel of the controls. I did not know that driving could become so entertaining again, and that after a day in the office I would look forward to the process of commuting home. It looks gorgeous too, and is full of smart features (some rather over-thought) but many more useful than one would expect.

Currently the Best Car on the Planet
By mountainman on 11/02/06 16:17 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm a 3-series nut. I previously owned a 2001 330ci, then a 2002 M3 Convertible. The 330ci was a bit too slow. The M3 was fast, but too harsh to be comfortable. The new 335i coupe is a perfect combination... it is as fast as (dare I say FASTER than?) the M3, but far more comfortable. It looks and feels incredibly classy, handles extremely well, is the perfect size, is fairly economical (I'm averaging 19 mpg in combined driving), and really isn't all that expensive considering minivans now cost nearly $40k. The 335i is by FAR the best combination of sport, comfort, and beauty. I am shocked at how much I love my new 335i. I also suspect that these cars will hold their values very well.

Worth the Money
By WILLIAM on 10/19/06 09:56 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Iíve been in the car business for ten years and have yet to experience a car that delivers on style, comfort, quality and performance as this car does. Bought one for my wife feeling at the time kind of pricey for 3 series but have to admit that this car lives up to all BMW claims.

The Best BMW I have ever Owned
By guybball on 10/17/06 19:28 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

What a car! I have owned a 325iC, X5, X3, 328i, but I have to say this is the best BMW that I have ever owned. It is just so much fun to drive. Great acceleration, handling around the bends. If you are going to buy the 3 series coupe you have to get the stick, just adds another level of fun to the overall experience. I have been told by my passengers that it is fun even in the passenger seat. The blue tooth works great and sounds great. I love the automatic seat belts. Interior design is just awesome. I have two kids, 14 and 11 and they love the back seat, very comfortable. Haven't had a chance to drive the car in the snow but I am looking forward to that opportunity. Great car.

Worth every penny and more!
By asilvera4 on 10/17/06 19:12 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is everything wonderful about a BMW taken to an incredible level. The driving experience alone is a value at this price, and it's wrapped in what is finally a slam dunk iteration of the new Bangle styling. I can find a few ridiculously picky flaws with the interior, but what I can't find is any other car I'd rather have south of a $60K Cayman S. Judging from the stares and attention this car garners I'm not the only one.

Unbelievable!
By Seth on 10/17/06 13:44 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First time owner of a BMW. This car is just amazing! The 328xi drives like butter! I picked it up about 5days ago and I have already put almost 600 miles on it. I just can't stop driving it. My car is fully loaded. The only option I did not order was the window shades. All I do is drive. The other nitty-gritty details like wipers coming on when they have to, slowing down when approaching a slow moving car, opening doors without keys, getting directions are all taking care of by the car's huge brain. I can't wait to drive it in the snow.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.