2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW Gone down hill :(
By lcosta2 on 03/06/14 05:22 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My 3rd bmw 97"328 and a 99"m3 and previous 07" 328xi 6sp got it from bmw dealership with 67k one owner , changed the oil every 5k baby the car that's just how i m. Car was great until it hit 80k first the electric water pump $1300 and got me and my 2year old on the side of the freeway very dangerous on my opinion' called bmw they tell me its a common thing ok... a month later the low warning oil light comes on " head gasket cover leaking oil $1100 call bmw reply again its a common thing 2 weeks later the tesion pully $400" shocks $700 bmw again its a common thing. . Seriuos if its a common thing shouldn't it be recalls.. ps also this parts should not be regular maintenance parts .

Don't buy it if you want an econobox
By frazbmw on 04/21/13 08:21 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have rationalized not getting a 3 series since test driving one before purchasing a TL a number of years ago. Instantly after driving the TL and 3 back to back I knew the 3 was a better car but I feared long term reliability. The TL didn't last long and was traded off and years went by before finding a clean 328xi auto with 88k on the odometer. I recognize that it will be far more expensive to repair than used accords that I was comparing but once you drive one it all seems worth it. These are solidly built cars not overly contaminated with gadgets or cup holders. One really starts to enjoy driving, which I haven't done for many years. The more you DIY the feasible owning seems.

I Love this Car...
By stsraz on 11/30/10 00:00 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just recently upgraded from a '97 Saturn SL2 to a '07 328xi AWD and I have to say that I LOVE this car. This car was obviously designed for people who LOVE to drive. From the drivers seat, everything is easily accessible. The ride is a tad rougher than on other luxury models I've ridden in, but it only enhances your connection to the experience. This is also a very mean car, from the aggressive lines, to the growl of the inline 6. If you're looking for a daily driver that requires minimal effort and a smooth ride to get point a to point b, I'd look elsewhere. But if you love to drive and want to feel in tune with the car and the road every time you sit down, this is the car for you.

This is What a Sports Car Should be!
By buckeyede06 on 10/27/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car! It is a very sporty handling car with all the bells and whistles of a luxury auto. It hugs turns and accelerates pretty quickly for a 230 HP vehicle. The suspension makes it a very smooth ride and the exterior is beautiful. It has curved and sharp edges giving it a very sporty look. The interior is sleek and modern and uncluttered. It gets decent gas mileage and is easy to take care of with the right warranty. I have a CPO and it hasnt cost me a dime yet in maintenance. I know everyone loves these cars, but I think the biggest example of its quality is that I will only buy BMWs after owning this machine! Joy is a BMW!

Loving it on 2nd Day
By mp0wer45 on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just picked up my 2007 CPO. Love it so far. Was a toss up between the 335 and the 328. The 328 has MORE than enough power and is naturally aspirated = will last longer, so I went with it. Opted for the base model (leatherette, non-sports seats, normal radio, 16-inch wheels) and as a car nut, I gotta say I love it, even without the bells and whistles. Manual transmission is silky smooth, and the car feels like it's on rails. The car just feels well put together and tight, at least compared to my 9-5 Aero which was creaky and loose. Can't beat the BMW CPO program either. Bought the maintenance pkg for $1500, won't sink a dime into this car for the next 5 years.

Fourth BMW & Better than ever
By PJD on 07/28/10 11:29 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought as CPO have driven 5,000 mi with no problems. Great car in all aspects except run flats.

Awesome Car, Everything they say it is!
By buckeyede06 on 06/04/10 17:01 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I never believed all the hype till I took it home. A test drive is nice but you don't get the feel for the car till a few long trips in it. After a few hours on he road, i really started to appreciate the subtleness in its perfect handling! It handles and performs just like they say! Plus it is so sleek and stylish of a car!

Great car
By Franco on 03/17/10 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Well I wait one year before I put my comment, I Bought this car last year so far everyday is like the first day, love to drive this car my wife also drives a BMW 2006 and she fell the same.

CPO 3 Series
By Steve on 02/25/10 17:42 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Bought this car with 35k on it in November of '09. It was CPO'ed and I really believe that is the way to go. So far, the reliability has been great, as I drive 110 miles round trip to work everyday. This is my first bimmer with many, many more to come.

Seamless driving experience
By larmen on 12/05/09 11:06 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 328xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have never owned a car such as this. I alternate between feeling that the car is an extension of me and that I am an extension of the car. Beautiful integration of driver and driving dynamics. No wonder it is the class leader.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.