2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
I love this car
By mak73 on 05/06/12 14:41 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The car is amazing, Ive only had one problem and it was covered under warranty. Every time i get in the car and touch the gas, it makes me giddy. It is a blast to drive, its fast the turbos have very little lag, there is very little drag, the car pulls well around turn, and in sport mode it is very responsive.

I have owned 2 335i sedans
By funnn25 on 04/21/12 01:26 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Fun and fast. However, water pump failed at 84kmi $1033 to fix. Thermostat broke at 80k $500 to fix. Door locks fixed under warranty. Turbo wastegates fixed under warranty. Camshaft sensor replaced $330 at dealership. Fuel pump defective and replaced at no charge due to recall. Tires can't be rotated with sport pkg so need new tires frequently. Michelin sport tires are the best tires, a little more expensive but worth it. Cupholder broken still havent fixed. Replace spark plugs every 45k mi and oil changes $150 every 15k miles.

Fun to Drive
By Dan L. on 07/28/10 18:38 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded in my 2007 Volkswagen Passat for the 2007 335i sedan and haven't looked back! Powerful acceleration is exhilarating. Handles like a dream. Great looking car. Understated but luxurious interior. iDrive is fine once you get used to it. Decent sound system with the Logic7. Only time will tell on long term reliability, but after 3 months, no issues. When driven civilly, good gas mileage. Be careful because it's easy to get a speeding ticket.

Love my 335i
By Voogan on 07/26/10 09:58 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I have owned 5 3 series of the previous generations which were all great cars, but the 335i is by far the most fantastic example of German engineering to date. The care is a rocket and handles anything you through at it. I abused it for two years before selling it and only had one issues which is known fuel pump issue. I have owned both Audi and Mercedes competitors at times and each of them have feel short of of BMWs product.

My 2nd 2007 335i Sedan
By Mike on 07/18/10 09:24 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Traded my 07 335 with 50k miles about a year ago for $24k, bought a M35 and hated it, then bought a Prius and loved the gas mileage but hated the build quality, so I found a deal on an 07 335i sport/premium/comfort with 63k miles, paid $20,500. the bumper has been repainted but the car feels solid, more solid than my last 335 that was a demo when I bought it. My new 335 has black leather and blue metallic paint. The steptronic/paddle shifters shift smoother than my last 335i for some reason. I love the tight feel when I steer around corners. Definitely a 4 door sports car. Although it can be tough to turn the wheel at low speeds without active steering.

Simply Epic
By Chris on 07/13/10 17:54 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Just recently purchased this car for a replacement my 2007 Jetta, and all i have to say is "WOW" The power of the engine as you accelerate down the road is exhilarating. It car looks amazing and the looks it receives as you drive down the road is justified. The gas mileage is better in this then my Jetta, i am getting about 30 mpg. The 10 logic speaker system sounds outstanding and the bluetooth that is incorporated in works very well. Overall, the car is a finely tuned car that is put together and in in my opinion, the best car on the market.

Love the 3 series
By David on 04/13/10 07:14 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I recently had to downsize from '07 X5 and I have to say, I am happy that I did. The gas mileage is great, the car control feel like you are on rails, interior is very comfortable (sport package seats, highly recommend). The amount of power is amazing for such a small car. Overall, I very happy with the car and will continue being a dedicated BMW consumer.

Fun to drive
By Oldgoat912 on 11/30/09 14:55 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

Replacement for 1998 540i six speed. Although smaller my 335i is faster and more nimble. GREAT FUN to drive and comfortable for an old man (66!). My only problem is the tire ware. I don't spin out at every stop sign but had to replace the rear tires at 13,300 miles. I also think it would take one hell of a driver to accelerate faster with the six speed than with the auto trans. I love the shift paddles, the stereo and blue tooth.

Wow.
By IloveMy335i on 11/25/09 10:05 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

After many hours of research and two years of savings. I was sold when BMW offered 0.9% financing on all preowned 3series. I've driven many cars from BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, Mercedes, Porsche. And currently owned an Accord and Infiniti Fx35. After the test drive of the 335i, I was blown away by how responsive the Twin turbo system was. It drives flawlessly together. I initially thought the car handled only slightly better than my Accord Coupe, until I mentioned this to the sales advisor that I compared the handling of my Honda w/ this BMW! He was floored and took me for a "special" test drive. Let say, he almost made me wet my pants on a round about on ramp to the freeway!

Fun car when it's not at the dealer
By BGDC on 11/19/09 23:11 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series Sedan 335i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

The 335i offers an intoxicating engine and a very good chassis with near perfect balance. Sadly, the engine's got a common problem burning through fuel pumps, the chassis is upset easily by the poorly conceived RFTs and the car's balanced but 400 lbs too heavy. I picked up a CPO 335i ZSP as a family car that could offer some space that my Cooper S lacked. In that regard it does fine. No, I'm not getting 30 MPG now (more like 22), but I do have room for the baby in the back and a good sized trunk for family outings. Perfect, if not for: weight (unavoidable), RFTs (replaceable) and engine/turbo malfunctions (I've had nearly all turbo-related parts replaced over 16 days at the dealer).

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.