Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328xi Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Love this car!
By Rcolley

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After 18 months I traded my 2006 BMW 325i (rear wheel drive). I felt the need for all wheel drive, considering the fact that N.Y.C sometimes have unexpected snow storms. My wife and I decided to get the 2007 328xi coupe w/nav in Monaco blue w/beige leather interior. We just loved how beautiful this car looked and it was very comfortable with the sport seats. Surprisingly not a significant difference in power from the 325i 215 hp to 328xi 230 hp nevertheless we love it.

I drive, sport seats and wheels, exterior design, interior design, lights, and ds mode

ditch the run flats.

What a great car
By mike si ny

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

For my first luxury car this was a great car to pick it packs a lot in for such a low cpo price with worry free warranty and still free maintenance for another year and a half. The car rides like a dream and with all the options you really can never be disappointed. Love the handling and control it gives at high speed is phenomenal. Love the awd system and the pickup great. Switching from sport and comfort modes makes you feel like you are driving 2 completely different cars. This is the first car I have ever bought that I haven't felt I wish I had gotten this or that. Well to be perfectly honest I do say I wish I have gotten the 335 the power is addicting.

Bluetooth the very accurate navigation speed sensitive steering and awd system

a/c seats no run flat tires and a sport and comfort adjustable suspension

great car
By mikeny

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

What a great car. Super smooth on NY roads when compared to my old 2003 Nissan maxima. Great curb appeal in and out. Plenty of options to choose from. Really a drivers car. Love the idrive system

sport mode transmission really gives you a little extra when you crave more power

ditch the run flat tires and include spares

Consider Others
By 2007xicoupe

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

After actually ordering a car for the first time I was very excited to own the "ultimate driving machine". However it became the ULTIMATE NIGHTMARE. The tapping noise the engine made should never happen on a premium car like this. It became a battle to have BMW admit to it and have it fixed. They are well aware of the problem yet still sell new cars with this defect. My car was damaged at the dealer trying to have this repair done and this was a result of BMW not standing behind their product. These cars are overpriced and overrated.

Handling, Looks

BMW should have these engines repaired before being sold to the consumer. Overpriced.

328xi, Premium, Cold Wthr packages
By DrB

2007 BMW 3 Series Coupe 328xi 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My first BMW, had owned Mazdaspeed6, Infiniti G20. Very handsome car inside and out, premium materials inside. Loved it - until driving over NJ potholes. On 3 separate occasions, I hit a modest (not gigantic) pothole, and my can of soda went flying out of the holder, hit the ceiling, then fell to the floor spilling on the carpet. Incredibly frustrating, ride is way too stiff! During service at BMW dealer, I mentioned this to the manager. He told me it was a very common complaint with the new generation coupe. This was originally a $46k car, which I got for a steal at $32k with 18k miles. Despite my great deal, I sold the car after 4 months of ownership, I couldn't drive it on NJ roads

Styling, panache, solid construction

Ride on the coupe is way way too stiff regarding potholes, and this is not an issue on the comparable sedan model. Why is that? Tune the coupe suspension better!