2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Ouch Ride
By Disappointed on 07/08/09 15:57 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had the car less than a month when I hit a pot hole on the Long Beach Freeway popping one tire and bending two rims. The ride is horrible when going over small bumps and it bottoms out on small speed bumps. I had to replace both rear tires at 20,000 miles as they were completely worn through on the inside. The dealer helped with this due to the earlier problem, but the tires should last much longer. There is no window switch in the back seat! The rear seat passengers have to ask the driver to lower or raise the window. The car is beautiful, but I'm glad I'm leasing it because it's going back at the end of the lease!

Get rid of Run Flats
By Budd on 11/26/08 13:59 PM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The car looks great, top up or down. Itís quiet. You can have a normal conversation even with the top down. It has a comfortable cockpit feel and is fun to drive. My biggest complaint is the Run Flat Tires. My car has the sport package with different size tires on the back. Picking up a small nail at 800 miles, I learned that BMW and Firestone would not repair it, a new tire cost $350 plus and neither had it in stock. The car does not come with a spare or a jack. If you get a flat, pray that youíre close to home because you can only drive 50 miles and then you are stuck, probably for days. I bought a spare wheel and tire. With a second flat at 4000 miles, I put regular tires on.

BMW
By Gabriele Moison on 08/20/08 09:37 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We purchased this beauty and love the car. The only problem we have is that the convertible top is not working like it suppose to. It has been in the shop 4 times since we purchased the vehicle. The first time it was a computer chip where they literally had to take out the back seat. Then it was another computer glitch and now the top when it is closed makes noises. The runflats I am not impressed, the ride is rough when you hit a bump and then the tire light comes on. Other then that we love the car.

This Convertible is Fun to Drive
By sunny21 on 07/12/08 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The look of this vehicle is one of the best. Definitely a head turner. I had a problem with the top; minor issue. I also got a flat tire on those less than par run-flat tires. Luckily I had purchased the warranty so I was reimbursed for the high price tag. Not sure impractical in AZ. All in all great car!!

What a car
By Bob on 10/14/07 20:04 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have never owned a car that turns heads the way this one does. Put the top up or down at a stop light and watch the looks. I have even heard "I gotta get me one of those". This is still a new car and only has a few thousand miles on it so far. To say that it is fun to drive is an understatement. This was a gift for my wife and it was a home run. We have the atlantic blue, a new color with the cream interior... stunning. The only problems I have had so far were self induced, but after reading the manual all were solved. I must have a Wednesday car because the workmanship is outstanding. Unbelieveably quiet with the hard top up. Great car.

328i convertible '07
By phil le on 07/26/07 12:54 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I own a BMW 328 convertible 07, in 2 months it been sent to dealer 3 times. First problem was brake warning, second times it has same problem.Third time,both rear power windows broken,have to order parts,and then shift warning problem,parts ordered is in back order.This car is just a piece of junks,it is a waste of money and time.Not only that,it is frustrated too.I feel nervous every time hearing alarm warning sound.My car still sitting at dealer now waiting for parts.I will get rid of this BMW car as soon as possible and never BMW again

For Someone Special
By For Someone Special on 06/10/07 14:42 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Pamper yourself with this car, it is worth it! A 2007 BMW 328i convertible is the gift that keeps on giving. It may not be the most practical vehicle choice but it sure has been the most fun! A Mother's Day gift for my wife, the thrill and joy of this open-air baby just keeps on rewarding her as I have never seen her happier. Exceptionally comfortable and luxurious. The 3.0 liter in-line six with 230-hp is adequate. Surprisingly smooth on the road, quiet, and fuel economical.

1200 miles in 3 weeks
By sabdy on 05/23/07 18:52 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

First BMW and I love it - it is a drivers car - hands on - it's so much fun I don't even want to use cruise control.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.