Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328i Consumer Reviews - 62 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Simply the best bmw!
By Jonas Bickford

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Our 2007 BMW 328i (3.0 litre I6) is one of the best cars out there! The 3.0 litre I6 hasplenty power! The 230 horses has gotten us to 105 EASILY! The only problem we've had so far is an oil leak...that costs about 1k to fix...but its worth having the car! I'm not a huge fan of the fake wood on the dash and panels but whatever. I'm actually kind of glad we dont have iDrive because i've heard up until 2009 models, iDrive has sucked. The BMW professional sound system is great! Rear seat room is ok...front seats are comfortable enough. Luckily German cars have a lot of pop-on parts. One of the coolest features is the BMW flashlight in the glove compartment! This car is great! We bought it for 8k, but it was really priced at 14k. We bought it in December of 2015. But resale value on BMWs is horrible. This car is GREAT!

Dealer disgust
By Sam hutcheson

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Personally I think the 328i was constructed out of recycled past blue ribbon cans !! Had this since new and with 85000 miles and even with 100,000 mile warranty which ran out in after 5 years it has constantly something going out . 900.00 parking light assembly , $1400.00 air condition , one thing after another . Local dealership in macon ga. A bunch of con artist . They ve got more b.s. Than bill Cosby and bill clinton thrown together. I have gotten to the point I give this car the finger every time I go into the garage . You never know from one day until the next

Plastic engine parts - really?
By maxradin

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just spent a bundle fixing an oil leak caused by a PLASTIC valve cover that cracked. This is apparently common for these models after 60K. Mine had 76K and was regularly serviced at the dealer. In my case, oil leaked onto the ignition coils, causing the engine to misfire. Unbelievable that the 'ultimate driving machine' uses plastic on a part that is subject to such heat.

Fun to drive. Comfort.

Reliability - stop using plastic engine parts.

Fun to drive!
By jerm9697

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car no serious trouble. Very fun to drive and very comfortable! Only thing is that the interior seems to scratch very easily. Other than that the car is great. I would buy another bmw

crap
By aboyd2

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got my car used. I have had it for a year in a half i have had 3,000 worth of work on it already this car is some [non-permissible content removed]. I will never buy a bmw again.