Used 2007 BMW 3 Series 328i Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Dealer disgust
By Sam hutcheson

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Personally I think the 328i was constructed out of recycled past blue ribbon cans !! Had this since new and with 85000 miles and even with 100,000 mile warranty which ran out in after 5 years it has constantly something going out . 900.00 parking light assembly , $1400.00 air condition , one thing after another . Local dealership in macon ga. A bunch of con artist . They ve got more b.s. Than bill Cosby and bill clinton thrown together. I have gotten to the point I give this car the finger every time I go into the garage . You never know from one day until the next

Plastic engine parts - really?
By maxradin

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just spent a bundle fixing an oil leak caused by a PLASTIC valve cover that cracked. This is apparently common for these models after 60K. Mine had 76K and was regularly serviced at the dealer. In my case, oil leaked onto the ignition coils, causing the engine to misfire. Unbelievable that the 'ultimate driving machine' uses plastic on a part that is subject to such heat.

Fun to drive. Comfort.

Reliability - stop using plastic engine parts.

Fun to drive!
By jerm9697

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car no serious trouble. Very fun to drive and very comfortable! Only thing is that the interior seems to scratch very easily. Other than that the car is great. I would buy another bmw

crap
By aboyd2

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got my car used. I have had it for a year in a half i have had 3,000 worth of work on it already this car is some [non-permissible content removed]. I will never buy a bmw again.

Dissapointing.
By ratafan1

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Honestly I had VW all my life and they were great cars to me despite what most people told me about them, I went ahead and got myself the 2007 BMW 328i manual transmission, ok my concern with this car is mostly the interior of the car, all the plastic parts inside the vehicle are melting away, the car is only 5 years old always kept in a garage. I wouldnt expect this from a KIA, so if this is called the ultimate driving machine.... thank you but NO thank you. after calling BMW of America and going to dealers and stuff, nothing they can do to fix it, I guess thats how they appreciate their customers who pay good money for poor quality.