2007 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Fun to drive!
By jerm9697 on 06/06/13 22:09 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car no serious trouble. Very fun to drive and very comfortable! Only thing is that the interior seems to scratch very easily. Other than that the car is great. I would buy another bmw

crap
By aboyd2 on 04/18/13 11:04 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I got my car used. I have had it for a year in a half i have had 3,000 worth of work on it already this car is some [non-permissible content removed]. I will never buy a bmw again.

Dissapointing.
By ratafan1 on 03/13/12 10:22 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Honestly I had VW all my life and they were great cars to me despite what most people told me about them, I went ahead and got myself the 2007 BMW 328i manual transmission, ok my concern with this car is mostly the interior of the car, all the plastic parts inside the vehicle are melting away, the car is only 5 years old always kept in a garage. I wouldnt expect this from a KIA, so if this is called the ultimate driving machine.... thank you but NO thank you. after calling BMW of America and going to dealers and stuff, nothing they can do to fix it, I guess thats how they appreciate their customers who pay good money for poor quality.

great car!!!
By socalarlen on 02/26/11 03:09 AM (PST)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought mine SPO a year ago and it is still under warranty. I understand the big gripe on BMWs is cost of maintenance as they age. Since mine is newer and I haven't owned if for long, I can't comment on that. However, I read below that the sunroof makes noise? No such thing. The car is a joy to drive, it is relatively economical, it works well on regular 87 fuel, workmanship and materials are great quality, it hugs the road and loves to fly, and is very quiet and comfortable to drive. I'm not a big guy (5'8") so it is roomy enough for me. If you're big, you may want to opt for 5-series. I've driven it at just over 110 mph going from San Diego to Vegas and it sticks to the road like glue.

Worth it!
By oaktownraiders on 09/16/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's a great car, very practical fun to drive and solid as hell. I used to drive a 97 Camry so it's kind of an upgrade even though that was a great car. Love finding excuses to be able to drive the 3 series its got that sportiness and comfort that i was looking for. The only thing that scared me about it was a month after i bought it the car just stopped locking and unlocking even from the inside of the car you couldn't get it to open.Hopefully its not a sign of things to come.

Nightmare
By footdoc on 08/23/10 16:47 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Since I purchased this car as certified pre-owned it has been back to the dealer for repairs 1/3 of the time. After multiple complaints to BMW-USA the dealer finally contacted me. Before that the dealer ignored me. I am still using a loaner car and the computer module must be replaced.

Worst car in my life
By Marcus on 08/13/10 15:11 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just happy to turn in this rubbish as my lease has expired. Terrible ridding, thanks to run flat tires, transmission is jerking, brakes are sticky, real fuel consumption: 16 mpg city, 24 mpg hwy. I'm just 5' tall, but is is very uncomfortable to get in and out of the car, leatherette seats very poor quality. Can't compare this car to my previous 325 model.

Sports car with 4 doors
By BMW fan on 06/14/10 00:29 AM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Amazing handling! This is like driving a true sports car, but it has 4 doors and seating for 5. Mine has the sport package, which firms up the ride, but makes for great handling and flat cornering, and still is pretty smooth. I thought that I would miss the power of the 335, but the 328 is pretty fast, and gets much better mileage than the 335 (I've gotten between 22-30 mpg so far). I love the sport mode with the auto transmission; shifts happen faster and hold the gear longer.

Lock and Window Shutdown
By tetemia on 06/13/10 21:33 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My car had a complete lock and window shut down. I was stuck inside the car for over 10 minutes. The salesman told me the same thing happened to his car. I want to know if there is anyone out there that has had this same problem. Also, the driver mat rolls up and presses on the accelerator. I had horrible customer service experience. As bad as having to crawl in and out of my car, not even the manual key would open the door!

Last BMW. Too Much Technology, Not Fun.
By DavKim88 on 05/21/10 17:40 PM (PDT)

2007 BMW 3 Series 328i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have been a huge BMW-fanatic until now. My 07 is too electronic and takes away from driver inputs regarding acceleration, braking, and lane changing. In order to smooth the ride with the run-flat tires, the base suspension is too soft. The steering is still tight, but swift lane changes are mushy rather than sturdy. Lots of body roll. Accelerator has a delay when being aggressive to swiftly pass, which is more dangerous. Brakes also have computer delay which can be annoying sounding. As per 6/2010 Bimmer magazine, the free maintenance intervals are not enough to keep these cars on the road past 100k. If you must, then lease it. I like my Porsche Cayman better with tight steering.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.