Spectacular BMW 3 Series
By NL on
2006 BMW 3 Series 325xi 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
This is a car for people that enjoy driving. I have had the car for over 2 years - it still exceeds my expectations. By far the best car I have owned. Great handling, brakes and power. The engine revs like a turbine, it is silky smooth all the way to the limit, torque is constant. Keeping the rpm above 3500 will delight the most performance minded driver (manual transmission recommended). And since this was designed for sportiness, it will do this all day long. The car seems to glide over the road, over rough surfaces and in turns. Inside the car is amazingly quiet and extremely comfortable (possibly a little low for some to climb out of). It is the right size for just about everything
Favorite Features
Stability in all conditions - perfect combination of suspension, all wheel drive, unobtrusive electronic intervention (aka DSC traction control) and braking. Xenon headlights swivel with the steering. Reliability. Quality. European delivery.
Suggested Improvements
Bridgestone tires became very noisy after 15000 miles. I have been satisfied with Continental replacements. Displays are not compatible with polarized sunglasses. Sun roof no longer closes perfectly - too much wind noise with shade open.