2006 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Poor reliability

2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2006 BMW 3 Series

330xi Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. AWD 6-speed Manual)

Poor reliability
By Freshies on

2006 BMW 3 Series 330xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've had my BMW since 10/2005. Though I LOVE the way the car drives, that love does not offset the dissatisfaction I get from living with this car. It cannot last more than a few months without some problem that needs to be resolved at the dealership. I've had a bad fuel line, grinding noise in the front suspension, failed power locking mechanism x2, failed power window regulator, broken front headlight washers x2, peeling paint from the interior handles x2, random steering wheel locking, active cruise control faults, and more. I've never had a car with so many problems, and I'm terribly disappointed in it. My dealer is not the most helpful either, which compounds my dissatisfaction.

The best driving car in its class. Good in snow. A car that's actually available in a MANUAL! Decent mileage for it's power.

Reliability, reliability, reliability. Interior durability not up to par. iDrive annoyingly slow--I'm usually out of my driveway before the park distance display shows. No more run flats! Tiny back seat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review