2006 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Great car!

2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2006 BMW 3 Series

325i Sedan (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Great car!
By Cursed E90 on

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I ordered this car back in November of 2005 after seeing one cruise by me on the highway. Received delivery on Dec 14th, 2005 with less than 8 miles on the car. Driving this car is such a pleasure in every way. 42 months, and 52,000 miles later and the car still feels almost as tight as the day I picked it up from the dealer. No squeaks, no rattles, nothing loose, nothing has stopped working. Nothing has discolored. Just an extremely well built car. Even the headlights are still crystal clear, unlike Mercedes headlights after a year or two. My only regret was ordering the beige interior instead of something darker since even the floor carpets are beige.

Sports package, Premium package, Winter Package, Xenon headlights (52,000 miles and both still as bright as day one), the whole package! So many features I take for granted now that I'm sure I've forgotten to mention them.

Make carpeting darker than rest of interior, keep power to power outlet even when car is turned off, better cup holders, better voice recognition software (like Ford Sync), more up to date bluetooth (my new phone doesn't play nice with my car anymore), offer normal intermittent wipers.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review