BMW = Been My Worst!
By amystical1 on
2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I wish I had nothing but rave reviews on this car and that I have had an enjoyable experience owning the 325i, but unfortunately I don't. I purchased the 325i as a CPO with the extended warranty/maintenance and road hazard for the tires. I am so glad I did because it was heavily used. The service people know me by first name here in Houston and that is not good. I go there on schedule with some sort of issue every other month. I have lost time from work and weekend days having to take it to the dealership for service and I have spent my patience with the BMW brand above and beyond what I should have. I regret purchasing this car & now I have anxiety attacks driving it. I'm done w/it!
Favorite Features
None
Suggested Improvements
Everything
By ggallison61
on 09/17/11 08:28 AM (PDT)

Sorry you had a bad experience. I've owned three BMW automobiles - '97 Z3, '02 325i, and my current '06 325i. And, I have to say after five years of ownership and 75,000 miles I still love to drive my car. It still handles beautifully, jumps up to 85 mph in a flash, and takes the curves as if it?s hugging the rail. Gorgeous car in and out. Love it, love it, love it! Every time I think about getting that new convertible, I remember I still love my car and I'm not quite ready to part with it. Maybe next year...

By turbogirl2
on 05/04/12 20:11 PM (PDT)

Thanks to you and others, I have been saved valuable time and dollars because of what you took the time to write. You think BMW even bothers to read of the misery this car has put people through?! May something nice happen for you that makes up for this BS from BMW!!!