2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 325 2006
By jf on 06/01/05 21:43 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's a nice car and fun to drive. Got everything that I look for, and doesn't have anything I don't care to have. Great handling, reasonably quite. It ride solid but smoothly, just one of the best car one could have hoped for out of a small car. Excellent road feel, easy to go around. To me, the new 3 is a better looking car than the 5 and the 7 series. A head turner no doubt.

BMW has raised the bar on sedans!
By msargent on 06/01/05 00:05 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought a 330i and it is hands down the best vehicle in the 35-45K class. I test drove the Acura TL and the G35x AWD and the BMW blows them away. The ride is great and the suspension handles everything well. You never feel like you're not in control of the vehicle. I love the new styling and the extras on the vehicle put it in a class by itself. Bluetooth phone system, BMW assist, Xenon headlights, heated leather seats just to name a few. The 8-way power driver and passenger seats are very comfortable and have good support. If you are looking for a entry-level luxury sedan, look no further than the new 3-series.

What a car...
By DR on 05/31/05 13:35 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got my new 325i with Sport Package. Wow, for years, I have driven VW's, Hondas...but this is totally different thing. I am glad I got it and it is definitely worth every dime. Outside is beautiful, compact, but just the way it's supposed to be. Inside is perfect, from the layouts to the available room, which is great for the class of this automobile. The car is super quiet, but roars nicely when stepped on it. Sport package is definitely worth the money. Leatherette looks and feels great. I could go on, and on...

2006 BMW 325i
By Wade on 05/29/05 11:14 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In having new performance cars for years, this the best car I've had thus far. Absolutely no regrets in buying it! The 5 series is more car than I even wanted, a little big for me and pricier for things I wouldn't use anyway now, but I noticed that in 06 the new 325 has features built in that the 5 and 7 series have (some optional though) so when it comes to luxury and performance and good residual value, I think they're an excellent choice, plus they handle like nothing I've ever had before. I just picked one with the options I wanted vs paying extra for options I'd never use anyway in a car so for me it's perfect.

Love my new 330
By Tim A. on 05/28/05 14:14 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've got 1,200 miles on mine and I absolutely love this car. Traded a 2002 CTS. The 330 blows it away off the line. I love the sporty ride and all the tech gizmos. Only complaint so far is not enough storage space. I think BMW has hit a home run with this car

Happy 2006 325i owner
By newbmw on 05/28/05 11:24 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this car. The new exterior design is sharp and in my opinion looks better than the older model... and I liked the look of the older models. The new design is hot and sporty. The added power is a nice bonus. It's loaded with standard features. Things I didn't have the last time I bought a car... mp3 player and power moonroof/sunroof just to name 2. It's only been a week and I can't stop driving... nearing 800 miles. =( But I love it.

Fun in the Sun
By Eric Schmidt on 05/27/05 20:13 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just sold my 2001 330I and bought the new 2006 model and I couldn't be more happier. I got the sport package and premium package as I had before and the extra interior room is more than adequate. I have had several compliments on the new look and design. It doesn't seem as quick as my 2001 from the start but the ride is alot more comfortable and smooth. I recommend it to anyone who can afford it, but make sure you get the sport package with the upgraded rims etc.!

Still King of the Hill
By William on 05/27/05 05:06 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just purchased this new 330i last week and have fewer than 400 miles on it. Tremendous engine and legendary BMW handling. Previously had a 2001 330Ci and a 2002 325iT. New 3-series is better, overall, than either of the previous cars. Only complaint is visibility is less in this car than in E46 models. Run flat tires are a bit stiff also. Ours has Sport Package; like the Sport seats and suspension. Goes around corners like it's on a rail. Satellite radio and BMW assist are great features. Best feature is the feeling you get when pressing the accelerator. BMW claims 255 horsepower for this engine. It feels much stronger than that and yet gets about 30 mpg on the highway. Awesome.

Great to Drive...but ugly!!!
By BMW driver on 05/25/05 08:39 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great driving car, power, handling is second to none in this class. But the car is bloated looking and the rear is hideous. Interior is not up to par with a 40K plus car.

BMW truly is Ultimate Driving Machine
By ChrisM on 05/24/05 06:53 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

You can't beat the handling, smooth engine, technology advances, pristine styling, brute strength and refined luxury. Some cars do one or several of these things well. The BMW 3-Series has mastered them all. Where previous generations had a more pedestrian exterior - especially the coupe, which appeared to be missing the 3rd and 4th doors - the new 3 delivers aggressive styling with balance and panache. This is the best car on the road, period. You may find more technology gadgets in an Acura, less road noise in a Lexus and more power in an Aud (?) ... but no competitor comes close to delivering the complete package - from tip to tail - with so many features at or near the top of the rankings.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.