2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 41

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
My first 200 miles
By jdsses on 05/11/05 14:23 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my new 2006 330i and love it so far. I love the active steering and the aluminum trim (it goes perfectly with the grey interior). BUT one thing I realize I don't like is the ride - I did NOT get the sport pkg. but it rides like a buckboard in regular driving situations. I now wish I had bought something else such as the new Infiniti M. It's too bad that BMW took the perfect car (on so many things I like) and have made it way too bouncy for comfort - I am not expecting a Cadillac but this rides worse than my BMW 540 with the sport package.

Still smiling....
By josh on 05/03/05 10:00 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I still have not got the smile off of my face from my first drive. The salesman told me if I drive it I'll buy it. I drove it and I bought it. This is the funnest car on the face of the earth.

The new 3- series the E90
By Paul Ramos on 04/26/05 20:51 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The new 3-series is a technological marvel. The styling may be a little questionable, but the car is supurb. Underneath the new sheet metal is a whole new driving dimension that enables the E90 to surpass the e46. The new inline six rev's smoothly-as any BMW should. The six speed manual seems to be a little faster, and that shows in the faster 0-60 times. The new 3.0 liter six helps out as well, with 255 horses.