Used 2006 BMW 3 Series 325i Sedan Consumer Reviews - 202 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Best handling sedan
By David

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Details: Auto + Prem Package. No Sport Package. The 3.0L engine of the 325i is very powerful and responsive. I personally it is very enough for road driving. No need to get 330i unless you are speed freak. Acceleration is very fast and linear. It feels faster than the IS300 and G35. The solid steering with DSC make driving this car fast very easy. The suspensing is firm but somehow it can smooth out the rough road when needed. Amazing. The auto transmission is very smooth with no jerking at all. The steptronic is responsing much faster than the one in IS300 and G35. I like the E90 styling as it is more modern and the head lamp has aggressive stance.

1) Engine 2) Handling and steering 3) Transmission 4) Styling

1) Price 2) Run flat tire with no spare 3) Not many color choices

great car
By Dani

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great attention to detail. Haven't found one little thing I dislike about the car yet. Fast acceleration, much roomier than older models

Love the auto wipers, start/stop button very cool, iPod easy to hookup

Exterior not quite as sleek as past design

Ultimate Driving Experience
By JRZGUY

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

True to its ads this is the ultimate driving experience. The car handles effortlessly and the ride is gorgeous. The new design in up to date without becoming a space creature like so many new models on the road today. They have updated a true classic and stayed true to its roots. Well done BMW!!!

EVERYTHING!!!

Maybe slightly more room in the cockpit, other than that I love it!

First Bimmer
By Michael C.

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up my 2006 325i (Jet black exterior, blakc interior, manual, Sport package) a couple weeks ago and I am absolutely loving it. Not only is the E90 a beauty to look at, but its a beauty to drive too. I am glad I chose this over the G35 Coupe 6MT.

Adaptive Brake lights (someone should've done this long time ago), Xenon Adaptive Headlights (optional), and Ground-Illuminating lights in door handles.

If the 325i uses the same exact engine as the 330i, why can't people just get the 325i and tune it up to the 330i specs (w/ the 3 stage induction)?

First One On the Block
By Dogmom

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW, have always owned practical japanese cars. Mine is basically stripped, only added the bun warmers. Checked out all of the competition first, this car wins (even though I'm not crazy about the new styling), hands down. The ride in the BMW is firm, sporty as it should be, but unlike the Acura, you do not feel every pimple in the road. I've driven a manual transmission for 20 years, and I'm still getting used to this one. The more I drive it, the more I like it. The sound on the base stereo is wonderful. I paid $1,000 to "upgrade" the stereo on my previous car, and it doesn't even come close to the sound quality of this one. The start button is a hoot!

Ride quality, sound and feel. Even a "stripped" model is farily loaded. All of the window buttons are "one touch."

Driver's seat needs to be able to be raised higher. I almost feel like a little kid I sit so low!