2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Ultimate Driving Experience
By JRZGUY on 06/11/05 14:42 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

True to its ads this is the ultimate driving experience. The car handles effortlessly and the ride is gorgeous. The new design in up to date without becoming a space creature like so many new models on the road today. They have updated a true classic and stayed true to its roots. Well done BMW!!!

06 330 is the Best 3 ever!!!!!1
By ab on 06/06/05 13:57 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Ever since I bought my car last month, it has been excellent. I have owned a 03 300m, 03 325i, and 04 TL. The new 330i is by far the best car I have driven!!!! I have the premium, cold, and sport packages (sport package worth the money). For car lovers, get the manual, it is more enjoyable than the automatic. The interior and exterior designs are great. For the older generation, it might be a problem, but for me (27) it is excellent. It is about time BMW updated their look to target the younger generation! I give the 06 330 3 thumbs up!!! (If I only had an extra one).

First Bimmer
By Michael C. on 06/06/05 13:02 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up my 2006 325i (Jet black exterior, blakc interior, manual, Sport package) a couple weeks ago and I am absolutely loving it. Not only is the E90 a beauty to look at, but its a beauty to drive too. I am glad I chose this over the G35 Coupe 6MT.

First One On the Block
By Dogmom on 06/05/05 22:24 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my first BMW, have always owned practical japanese cars. Mine is basically stripped, only added the bun warmers. Checked out all of the competition first, this car wins (even though I'm not crazy about the new styling), hands down. The ride in the BMW is firm, sporty as it should be, but unlike the Acura, you do not feel every pimple in the road. I've driven a manual transmission for 20 years, and I'm still getting used to this one. The more I drive it, the more I like it. The sound on the base stereo is wonderful. I paid $1,000 to "upgrade" the stereo on my previous car, and it doesn't even come close to the sound quality of this one. The start button is a hoot!

BMW 325 2006
By jf on 06/01/05 21:43 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's a nice car and fun to drive. Got everything that I look for, and doesn't have anything I don't care to have. Great handling, reasonably quite. It ride solid but smoothly, just one of the best car one could have hoped for out of a small car. Excellent road feel, easy to go around. To me, the new 3 is a better looking car than the 5 and the 7 series. A head turner no doubt.

BMW has raised the bar on sedans!
By msargent on 06/01/05 00:05 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just bought a 330i and it is hands down the best vehicle in the 35-45K class. I test drove the Acura TL and the G35x AWD and the BMW blows them away. The ride is great and the suspension handles everything well. You never feel like you're not in control of the vehicle. I love the new styling and the extras on the vehicle put it in a class by itself. Bluetooth phone system, BMW assist, Xenon headlights, heated leather seats just to name a few. The 8-way power driver and passenger seats are very comfortable and have good support. If you are looking for a entry-level luxury sedan, look no further than the new 3-series.

What a car...
By DR on 05/31/05 13:35 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got my new 325i with Sport Package. Wow, for years, I have driven VW's, Hondas...but this is totally different thing. I am glad I got it and it is definitely worth every dime. Outside is beautiful, compact, but just the way it's supposed to be. Inside is perfect, from the layouts to the available room, which is great for the class of this automobile. The car is super quiet, but roars nicely when stepped on it. Sport package is definitely worth the money. Leatherette looks and feels great. I could go on, and on...

2006 BMW 325i
By Wade on 05/29/05 11:14 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In having new performance cars for years, this the best car I've had thus far. Absolutely no regrets in buying it! The 5 series is more car than I even wanted, a little big for me and pricier for things I wouldn't use anyway now, but I noticed that in 06 the new 325 has features built in that the 5 and 7 series have (some optional though) so when it comes to luxury and performance and good residual value, I think they're an excellent choice, plus they handle like nothing I've ever had before. I just picked one with the options I wanted vs paying extra for options I'd never use anyway in a car so for me it's perfect.

Love my new 330
By Tim A. on 05/28/05 14:14 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've got 1,200 miles on mine and I absolutely love this car. Traded a 2002 CTS. The 330 blows it away off the line. I love the sporty ride and all the tech gizmos. Only complaint so far is not enough storage space. I think BMW has hit a home run with this car

Happy 2006 325i owner
By newbmw on 05/28/05 11:24 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this car. The new exterior design is sharp and in my opinion looks better than the older model... and I liked the look of the older models. The new design is hot and sporty. The added power is a nice bonus. It's loaded with standard features. Things I didn't have the last time I bought a car... mp3 player and power moonroof/sunroof just to name 2. It's only been a week and I can't stop driving... nearing 800 miles. =( But I love it.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.