Used 2006 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

Can't beat this car!
By Alan Cournoyer

2006 BMW 3 Series 330xi 4dr Sedan AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Ive had my 330xi since January, and the driving experience gets better each day. The power and handling, as well as the 50/50 weight distribution make this a very fun automobile. I can't say much about the iDrive, I opted for the six speed manual with no navigation. I would recommend this car and BMW to anyone interested in purchasing a new car.

The 255 ponies and 50/50 weight distribution.

The run flat tires. You feel every bump, I say bring back the spare tire and strap on a set of PS2s

330i A fun car to drive
By Gary

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the second 330i that we have own. The first was a 2003 and we thought they couldn't do better, they did. My wife who never before cared what car she drove loves the 330i. After the first one I had to go and get my own BMW.

The acceleration and handling is great.

None.

I smile ear-to-ear when I start the car
By gizmo4267

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

If you are looking for an exceptional car, just take a drive in the 325i. First, you slide into the comfortable leather seats and push the button to start the engine. Now, put the auto/manual lever in first gear and put your foot into the gas. The car takes off in a split second. Now, as the tachometer revs, shift into the other gears and you think that you died and went to heaven. The 325i is in a class by itself. It is a beautifully styled car. Great work BMW!

I love the moving headlights and the Cold Weather package.

I do not like the way the door locks work. A keypad and alarm system is best. I also do not like the small door mirrors. You have to be extra careful when changing lanes. Plus, the security system should come as a standard feature.

best bmw yet
By alan cole

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my fifth BMW since 1994. I have had 2 540s and three 3 series. I have also owned Lexus, Acura, Volvo... multiples of each, and still own a Porsche This new 330 is the best yet. It literally does it all... performs great, drives smoothly, quietly and gets GREAT gas mileage - 27mpg all around and over 32 on the highway. Would recommend the larger engine 330, but both are fine.

Engine

Interior could use a little more pizzaz

Yes, it is the Ultimate Driving Machine!
By Leno

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The ride is very smooth and the car handles very well. I love the way the car just takes off! The lumbar seats are a must, which I should have gotten. Awkwardly situated cup holders, but overall - I love this car!!

My favorite feature is the way the car handles. I also like the keyless entry and the quiet ride.

Cup holders for driver and passenger need to be relocated.

• SUV