2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
My BMW 325i
By tlesa on 07/25/05 20:36 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Sitting in this car is definitely different from my former Volvo 850; my legs occasionally ache while driving, but I shall adjust, otherwise, I love my car! The handling is excellent, it is roomy in the back for a tall gal like myself, the new design turns heads, (including my own), and I love the neat gadgets, such as the cooling device for my drinks. It is awkward to have a drink placed inside while driving; I am used to using that area as an arm rest. My car "beeps" out of the blue; I don't know why; neither does the reps at BMW--it's not a seatbelt problem. Does this happen to anyone else? Also, I love checking my oil using the display screen and that BMW will contact me for service.

Great So Far
By Zataquin on 07/22/05 21:03 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great vehicle. Handles well, good ride and excellent take-off power.

BUY IT OR GET LEFT IN THE DUST!!!
By RAM on 07/17/05 18:50 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Incredible driving experience and good looks! i just bought a Graphite 325i w/sport and premium and the first day i drove over 100 miles including twisted roads in Malibu canyon and it was a blast...i couldnt stop driving! The graphite color and sport package are musts! It corners flat with the sport package and the wheels look better. Put it in sport mode and you can pass anyone... Will definitely stand out in a crowd! Girls will smile at you, even if they are with a guy! (happened twice the first night!) Maintenance is included so stop driving a honda and get one

2006 BMW 330i - WOW!
By Lee on 07/12/05 00:04 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I went looking for a sporty four door sedan that was under $50,000.00. I test drove the 2005 Infiniti G35 sedan, the 2005 Mercedes Benz C320 sport sedan, and finally the 2006 BMW 330i sedan with premium and sport packages and a six speed manual transmission. Compared to the Infinity and the Mercedes, the 2006 BMW 330i was in a class by itself. The build quality of this car, both interior and exterior is second to none. The ride quality is superb, with almost zero road noise at speeds of over 100 mph! The redesinged 330i is a very impressive, and I would recommend this vehicle to anyone in the market for this type of vehicle.

The 'SPORTS' Is Gone, Replaced By Luxury
By Jonathon on 07/10/05 10:53 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

BMW's major changes to its 2006 3-Series is fascinating and yet somewhat boring as well. This is my 4th BMW in the 3-Series and while I welcome change, I find myself associating the new design and approach as similar to what Nissan did to its 'Z' cars or what Ford did to its 'Thunderbird'. Sports cars that were fun to drive became fat, boring and touted with 'luxury' instead of 'sport'. I love BMW handling and above all, BMW's intense focus on safety. My 325i 2006 came with i-Drive and the navigation system. Once I get my pilots license, I might have it mastered. Until that time, I really dislike it. Rear view side mirrors are too small and run-flat tires with no spare concern me.

BUY IT !!
By Maryellen on 07/10/05 09:35 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just recently bought a 330i 2006 BMW. I previously had a 228i. This car is awesome. It is sleek, fun, fast, and has all the luxury that BMW promises. You can't go wrong with this one!

BMW 330
By Jay on 07/09/05 18:14 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great car and gets great gas mileage for the performance! The styling is much better than the 5 or 7 series. This one has more room than the outgoing version and Sport package is not as harsh either.

New 2006 BMW 330
By TS on 07/09/05 17:46 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Once you test drive this car, it's difficult to find another one that compares to the driving experience. If you like a boring car that wants to keep you home, don't buy this one. The safe and solid feel of the car is great and overall, it is a lot more refined than the previous model years. You do have to up the price to get the right blend of optional items but it is well worth it.

Sensational car
By Sensational on 07/08/05 20:39 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Have almost 10000 miles on it now and it still smells like new, handles like a charm, goes like a rocket. Bmw really hit it on the nail this time around and will be rewared. I drive it to work every day and get looks and comments."nice ride" How do you like that fighting machine" I plan to hold on to this baby for a long time!

Great Car
By Bigshot_90210 on 07/07/05 16:38 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very happy with this purchase. Ride is great. Lots of nice features. Just took it on a 1000mi trip and it was by far the most comfortable road trip I've ever taken. Handles corners comfortably at least 15 mph faster than my previous car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.