2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Fun Factor Reaches Record Levels
By Laurie on 07/07/05 13:52 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up a new 325 with the Premium and Sport packages. Unimpressed with the 2005 version, THIS little rocket maintains the pure driving fun while reducing the road noise and jitter. It's truly the best of both worlds. I can't sit still at home now -- I just want to drive... somewhere... ANYWHERE!!! The car stays flat on hard turns, doesn't plow on hard braking, leaps upon acceleration. We're bonding, we really are! Okay, gotta run. I've gotta drive across town for uh, something. = :)

The best
By aldoseven on 07/06/05 01:53 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

They aren't wrong when they say its the Ultimate machine. The new design is neck breaking. Its performance is unbelievably good. This car deserves a 10 all the way.

Best of the Best
By Craig Prosser on 07/03/05 00:40 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I'm, on my 3rd BMW 3-series and the new 2006 is by far the best I've ever seen and driven. It has every feature I could want and finally the performance I wanted with 255 hp. I get excited every time I need to drive and that was what I needed. Go get one and feel the excitement.

I adore my Bmw..
By BellasBmw on 07/02/05 17:24 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my 325i (silver w/black leather) yesterday! I love it so far, it was much better than i thought. The 325i is enough power for daily use. If you have the extra $ go for the 330, but it wasnt worth the $6K in my opinion. Going from a front wheel drive jetta to this car, was a huge power difference anyway. I got sport package which is def worth it. And auto transmission, very cool driving it as manuel/auto.

Awesome Car!!!
By Lisa on 06/30/05 20:24 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I recently sold my 2000 BMW 323i and ordered a 2006 330i. I was without a car for 4 weeks but it was truly worth it!! When it arrived I was so happy I had tears of joy driving it off the lot. I just LOVE it and it is so much fun to drive!!! I got the silver with the sports package and the premium package along with the Sirius Radio. This car is definitely worth the money. BEST 3 EVER!

Love it!
By Chicago on 06/30/05 19:02 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Hands down the best (luxury class) car I've ever had. Prem & cold weather pkgs; automatic trans. 6-gear transmission is absolutely seamless. The engine feels more powerful than 215hp and simply sings. In Sport-Drive mode (for auto trans), the trans lags by approx 2 seconds, resulting in an incredibly sporty feel. Turning radius is tight making parking garages a breeze. It corners as if on rails. Interior: Seats are extremely comfortable, especially with the adjustable lumbar support. Quieter (less road/wind noise) than expected given some reviews out there. Bottom line: Perfect combination of power/performance & head-turning looks. BMW says it best: the ultimate driving machine.

Surgical handling!
By George on 06/29/05 13:20 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

As an owner of 10 BMW's over the years, including a new 2002 (in '75) and at least one of every 3 series, I was anxious to check out the '06. Thank German Engineers (or God) this story has a happy ending. The car I ordered/leased is a manual, sports, premium, cold pkgs, plus sat radio and elec shades. Compared with the '02 the steering is more precise, it feels almost surgical. Over irregularities the suspension absorbs and does not tend to push you off line as the predecessor did, fantastic! The engine, gearbox, & clutch work great. I had it over 150 coming home from dealer (I-5/night). The interior just plain works. The seats are substantially better. I'll take the long way home.

Nice Sporty Car
By wcc on 06/23/05 18:34 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my new bimmer 4 days ago and I love it. I just need to find the most comfortable driving position setting. First time I drove it, I suffered back pain (not when driving my M-Benz C230 Sedan). Feels like I've found my best seating/seat setup this morning.

330i 6-Auto is a nice car!
By DaveC. on 06/22/05 15:24 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car almost a month now, and I really like it. It has very good handling for a 4-door car. It's fairly quick on acceleration, I think mainly because it has a really good first gear. Also, the brakes are astounding! It's really amazing what this car does for you... it has auto (rain sensing) wipers, a cooled cup holder, headlights that follow the road, and all kinds of other neat stuff that's too much to list. I never looked at a foreign car before, but I'm really glad I did because this BMW is completely a nice car. You won't be sorry if you consider it for purchase.

Amazing
By Ian on 06/21/05 21:55 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is literally amazing, its fast, fun, and extremely luxurious. It's especially fun for long car drives because you never want to leave your seat.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.