2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews 35

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Sexy, Sporty, Sleek
By CV on 08/09/05 12:18 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 1st BMW - Jet Black with Terra int, except it didn't have the navigation system. I have to say, I will never go back to any other vehicle again. This car screams with style and class. I did a lot of research before purchasing the 330i. There's just no comparison. I am truly impressed with every detail of this car, from the self adjusting xenon lights, to the start/stop button. And the stereo system is amazing. It is truly a driving machine and handles the road impeccably. My patience for a new vehicle was definitely worth the wait.

Amazing car, no regrets at all
By RedStripe on 08/04/05 15:40 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is a great, great car. Silky smooth engine and endless amounts of effortless torque all the way up to 130mph. Refined and poised at high speeds, handles like a dream with uncanny road holding ability. It's hard keeping this car under 80mph, and it'll only feel like you're going half the speed indicated. Incredible build quality and feel. Navigation system with voice commands is amazing and iDrive, though not immediately intuitive, is to me the way of the future. Stock sound system is awesome. MP3 CD play capability will be available in a Sept. software update for those with iDrive (non-iDrive cars already have MP3 CD ability). Much improved interior room, especially the rear seating.

Very Sweet ride
By Jon on 08/01/05 23:20 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car specializes in awesome handling. The 330i with the Sport Package stays flat in any turn and inspires confidence. I also find it to be drop dead gorgeous. I'm a bit surprised by those who rave about the power - it's noticably less peppy than the G35 and Legacy GT. Wish they could've given it 25 more hp for 41K out the door, but hey, it's still an amazing car.

2006 325i
By bzbimmer on 08/01/05 08:50 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up the car 2 weeks ago. I have been loving every second of it. It seems that the drive gets better and more fun every time I drive it. Driving experience is like no other. Took mother in laws Mercedes E500 out yesterday and I could not wait to get back into my car. Felt like I was driving a boat, not feel for the road. Bmw makes a great machine here.

As promised!
By John on 07/31/05 12:48 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The new 3-series is a joy to drive. Great exterior styling, comfortable interior with more "elbow room" than previous 3-series incarnations and lots of fun gadgets.

LITTLE ROCKET
By JJ on 07/29/05 23:38 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have been driving Toyota's & Honda's now for about the last 10 years & I can tell you there is no comparison to this 330i. With the cost of those well equipped Japanese cars rising "by all means spend a tad more to get this little rocket!" This BMW is fun to drive, stylish, quick, & has an awesome sound system. My only complaint is the Nav system - a little too complicated for me to use when in a hurry - but I sure like the video display for the radio & CD.

2006 325i
By Rich K on 07/29/05 09:49 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It took a little time to adjust to the new styling, in comparison to my previous 2004 330Xi. But I'm liking it more as time passes. This new 325i is about as fast as my 330Xi was. It corners about 20% better, even though it's a little larger car. The ride is fine, even with the run flat tires. I can accept it as an evolution of my previous car and would agree with the positive new model reviews I've read about it. The relocation of the control switches took a little getting used to, as in most new cars.

Awesome
By Gary on 07/27/05 17:28 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had the car for a week but I am already in love! I went from a Mercedes to this absolute rocket. Looks, performance, it has it all. The total experience is what one would expect from buying a luxury sports sedan from Germany. I will never go back to Mercedes.

Super
By j wilcenski on 07/27/05 14:11 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven this car for about a month and it responds in everyway, steering, acceleration, look. We'll have sometime to really find out the true car.

AWESOME
By hhanjali on 07/27/05 10:02 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I finally received my 325i last week (maunual, graphite metallic w/black leather, premium pckg adn premium sound) after waiting for 8 weeks. It was definitely worth the wait, I am so glad I did not decide to go with something else. This is my first bimmer and I think I finally found the right car for myself. The ride is amazing and definitelly a car is a head-turner. I strongly recommend this car!