2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Very Sweet ride
By Jon on 08/01/05 23:20 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car specializes in awesome handling. The 330i with the Sport Package stays flat in any turn and inspires confidence. I also find it to be drop dead gorgeous. I'm a bit surprised by those who rave about the power - it's noticably less peppy than the G35 and Legacy GT. Wish they could've given it 25 more hp for 41K out the door, but hey, it's still an amazing car.

2006 325i
By bzbimmer on 08/01/05 08:50 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Picked up the car 2 weeks ago. I have been loving every second of it. It seems that the drive gets better and more fun every time I drive it. Driving experience is like no other. Took mother in laws Mercedes E500 out yesterday and I could not wait to get back into my car. Felt like I was driving a boat, not feel for the road. Bmw makes a great machine here.

As promised!
By John on 07/31/05 12:48 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

The new 3-series is a joy to drive. Great exterior styling, comfortable interior with more "elbow room" than previous 3-series incarnations and lots of fun gadgets.

LITTLE ROCKET
By JJ on 07/29/05 23:38 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have been driving Toyota's & Honda's now for about the last 10 years & I can tell you there is no comparison to this 330i. With the cost of those well equipped Japanese cars rising "by all means spend a tad more to get this little rocket!" This BMW is fun to drive, stylish, quick, & has an awesome sound system. My only complaint is the Nav system - a little too complicated for me to use when in a hurry - but I sure like the video display for the radio & CD.

2006 325i
By Rich K on 07/29/05 09:49 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It took a little time to adjust to the new styling, in comparison to my previous 2004 330Xi. But I'm liking it more as time passes. This new 325i is about as fast as my 330Xi was. It corners about 20% better, even though it's a little larger car. The ride is fine, even with the run flat tires. I can accept it as an evolution of my previous car and would agree with the positive new model reviews I've read about it. The relocation of the control switches took a little getting used to, as in most new cars.

Awesome
By Gary on 07/27/05 17:28 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've only had the car for a week but I am already in love! I went from a Mercedes to this absolute rocket. Looks, performance, it has it all. The total experience is what one would expect from buying a luxury sports sedan from Germany. I will never go back to Mercedes.

Super
By j wilcenski on 07/27/05 14:11 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have driven this car for about a month and it responds in everyway, steering, acceleration, look. We'll have sometime to really find out the true car.

AWESOME
By hhanjali on 07/27/05 10:02 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I finally received my 325i last week (maunual, graphite metallic w/black leather, premium pckg adn premium sound) after waiting for 8 weeks. It was definitely worth the wait, I am so glad I did not decide to go with something else. This is my first bimmer and I think I finally found the right car for myself. The ride is amazing and definitelly a car is a head-turner. I strongly recommend this car!

Confirmed: Ultimate Driving Machine
By K.H. on 07/27/05 01:03 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Prior to purchasing my 330i I owned a 528i, and the difference between the two cars is remarkable. I miss the comfort of the 528, but the performance, styling, features, and feel of this new 330 are, in a word, inspirational. Options I ordered include the premium, sport and cold weather packages. The cabin is nearly perfect, from the sports steering wheel to the aluminum trim. Handling and road feel are superlative; acceleration is wonderful. Like many others who have posted reviews of this car, I look forward to every next opportunity to drive!

First 1000 Miles Update
By DR on 07/26/05 12:47 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Still very impressed by the vehicle. Drives like a dream, very quiet, smooth, a lot of fun to drive. Absolutely no problems so far. Would recommend it to everybody! Just a note about the price (for those G35 people), when you add the options to your G35 that base Bimmer already has, they almost cost the same, maybe $1k difference. I would pay extra $1k for a Bimmer any time over any Japanese (American, Korean...) car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.