2006 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: 2006 Break My Wallet 330i Seda

2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2006 Break My Wallet 330i Sedan
By tggary on

2006 BMW 3 Series 330i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

My 2006 BMW 330i Sedan auto is a lot of fun to drive when it is operating without problems, Repeated ignition coil breakdowns, bad bushings, oil gasket leaks, run flat issues - all in 47K mileage range - I long for the '04 Jaguar X Type 3.0 which was totaled by another driver - it never broke down and was great on ice and snow too with the stock All Season tires. I do love the 330i, Black / Black Leather Premium Package and very quick, but it is just sad how the so called superior Bavarian Engineering is a joke. Then again, our 2002 Benz has been perfect to 87K, just tires, oil and brakes. Next time, I go Acura, Lexus, if Germanic - Audi or another Benz. BMW stands for Break My Wallet.

Engine response, 255 HP, Sport Mode 0 to 60 breaks 6 seconds, Steptronic, Ergonomics, Leather.

Quality, Reliability, Durability, Battery Replacement Requirements, Needs Dipstick, No pushbutton w/Key Fob - just Push. Direction signal stalk needs to be normal, run flats need to go away, paint should not be so prone to chipping, and the list goes on...