2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
BMW 325 2006
By jf on 06/01/05 21:43 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It's a nice car and fun to drive. Got everything that I look for, and doesn't have anything I don't care to have. Great handling, reasonably quite. It ride solid but smoothly, just one of the best car one could have hoped for out of a small car. Excellent road feel, easy to go around. To me, the new 3 is a better looking car than the 5 and the 7 series. A head turner no doubt.

What a car...
By DR on 05/31/05 13:35 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just got my new 325i with Sport Package. Wow, for years, I have driven VW's, Hondas...but this is totally different thing. I am glad I got it and it is definitely worth every dime. Outside is beautiful, compact, but just the way it's supposed to be. Inside is perfect, from the layouts to the available room, which is great for the class of this automobile. The car is super quiet, but roars nicely when stepped on it. Sport package is definitely worth the money. Leatherette looks and feels great. I could go on, and on...

2006 BMW 325i
By Wade on 05/29/05 11:14 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

In having new performance cars for years, this the best car I've had thus far. Absolutely no regrets in buying it! The 5 series is more car than I even wanted, a little big for me and pricier for things I wouldn't use anyway now, but I noticed that in 06 the new 325 has features built in that the 5 and 7 series have (some optional though) so when it comes to luxury and performance and good residual value, I think they're an excellent choice, plus they handle like nothing I've ever had before. I just picked one with the options I wanted vs paying extra for options I'd never use anyway in a car so for me it's perfect.

Happy 2006 325i owner
By newbmw on 05/28/05 11:24 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I absolutely love this car. The new exterior design is sharp and in my opinion looks better than the older model... and I liked the look of the older models. The new design is hot and sporty. The added power is a nice bonus. It's loaded with standard features. Things I didn't have the last time I bought a car... mp3 player and power moonroof/sunroof just to name 2. It's only been a week and I can't stop driving... nearing 800 miles. =( But I love it.

new 3 series a big step up
By gerard.marciano on 05/17/05 10:27 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I was at the "coming out" party for the new 3 at Chelsea Piers in New York and fell in love immediately. I traded in my 2002 325 and just picked up my new 3 on May 10th. I got the sport package, and the only down side is the ride is a bit choppy on bad roads. Could be the run-flats. iDrive is greatly simplified; most controls are off the steering wheel. Great seats, much more refined than the previous 3. Much quieter with extraordinary feel and a real luxurious cabin that oozes sophistication. Stereo upgrade is just so so, but the iDrive gives the dash a second hump which looks much better than the regular interior. iDrive is a cinch...no big deal. What an engine; silky smooth, no growl.

The best 3-series yet!
By Gabe P. on 05/14/05 21:28 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a beauty to drive, be in, and look at. It hugs the road, has virtually no lean in tight curves, accelerates well and is ohhh so smooth and quiet. The inline 6 is peppy, and the handling is what you would expect from BMW. The interior well appointed (with the premium and winter packages) and the finish is flawless. Try the automatic transmission if you are uncomfortable with manual: the difference in 0 - 60 is there but is not that significant. All in all this is a fun car to drive to work, on weekends, or whenever you just feel like tainkg a spin.

Awesome and fun
By Dawn on 05/14/05 08:54 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my second of many BMWs to come, I love the way the 2006 handles, this car is very tight. Many more extras than my 2002 and roomier. Definitely would recommend this car!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.