2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible Consumer Reviews 2

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Hard to Beat
By JP on 10/06/06 05:38 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Superb handling convertible, especially with the six speed and performance package.

Fun, but totally impractical
By Debbie on 08/30/06 08:10 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 330Ci convertible in March of this year and traded it in September. Part of the reason was a chance to own my "dream" car and an inability to justify owning two convertibles, but part of it was the sheer impracticality of the car. We couldn't fit two carry-on suitcases and two backpacks in the trunk, no one could comfortably ride in the back seat, there is very little storage space inside the vehicle and almost none that is secure if you leave the top down. The tires cost $355 EACH and apparently only last 8,000-10,000 miles - an added cost no one tells you about. The car was already recalled with a problem within 6 months. All in all it was fun to drive, but not worth it.

A Solid Luxury Performance Convertible
By SWFloridaBMWOwner on 03/02/06 06:23 AM (PST)

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is without doubt, the best luxury performance convertible I have ever owned. I traded a Honda S2000 which I thourghly enjoyed as well, but I'm getting up there in years. I will miss the Honda but, NOT FOR LONG. We now own two BMWs; the X5 and this 330CIC; I think I can honestly say we are a BMW family from this point forward. Build quality is second to none and, based on our experience with the X5, we do not anticipate any problems service or performance wise.

Still The Best !
By andy on 10/31/05 21:10 PM (PST)

2006 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned several sport coupes and convertibles in my 49 years as an auto enthusist. The BMW 3 series convertible is the best. A true pleasure and refined automobile.