2006 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Great Car
By Bigshot_90210 on 07/07/05 16:38 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Very happy with this purchase. Ride is great. Lots of nice features. Just took it on a 1000mi trip and it was by far the most comfortable road trip I've ever taken. Handles corners comfortably at least 15 mph faster than my previous car.

Fun Factor Reaches Record Levels
By Laurie on 07/07/05 13:52 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up a new 325 with the Premium and Sport packages. Unimpressed with the 2005 version, THIS little rocket maintains the pure driving fun while reducing the road noise and jitter. It's truly the best of both worlds. I can't sit still at home now -- I just want to drive... somewhere... ANYWHERE!!! The car stays flat on hard turns, doesn't plow on hard braking, leaps upon acceleration. We're bonding, we really are! Okay, gotta run. I've gotta drive across town for uh, something. = :)

I adore my Bmw..
By BellasBmw on 07/02/05 17:24 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my 325i (silver w/black leather) yesterday! I love it so far, it was much better than i thought. The 325i is enough power for daily use. If you have the extra $ go for the 330, but it wasnt worth the $6K in my opinion. Going from a front wheel drive jetta to this car, was a huge power difference anyway. I got sport package which is def worth it. And auto transmission, very cool driving it as manuel/auto.

Love it!
By Chicago on 06/30/05 19:02 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Hands down the best (luxury class) car I've ever had. Prem & cold weather pkgs; automatic trans. 6-gear transmission is absolutely seamless. The engine feels more powerful than 215hp and simply sings. In Sport-Drive mode (for auto trans), the trans lags by approx 2 seconds, resulting in an incredibly sporty feel. Turning radius is tight making parking garages a breeze. It corners as if on rails. Interior: Seats are extremely comfortable, especially with the adjustable lumbar support. Quieter (less road/wind noise) than expected given some reviews out there. Bottom line: Perfect combination of power/performance & head-turning looks. BMW says it best: the ultimate driving machine.

Nice Sporty Car
By wcc on 06/23/05 18:34 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just got my new bimmer 4 days ago and I love it. I just need to find the most comfortable driving position setting. First time I drove it, I suffered back pain (not when driving my M-Benz C230 Sedan). Feels like I've found my best seating/seat setup this morning.

330i 6-Auto is a nice car!
By DaveC. on 06/22/05 15:24 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned this car almost a month now, and I really like it. It has very good handling for a 4-door car. It's fairly quick on acceleration, I think mainly because it has a really good first gear. Also, the brakes are astounding! It's really amazing what this car does for you... it has auto (rain sensing) wipers, a cooled cup holder, headlights that follow the road, and all kinds of other neat stuff that's too much to list. I never looked at a foreign car before, but I'm really glad I did because this BMW is completely a nice car. You won't be sorry if you consider it for purchase.

Best handling sedan
By David on 06/18/05 19:08 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Details: Auto + Prem Package. No Sport Package. The 3.0L engine of the 325i is very powerful and responsive. I personally it is very enough for road driving. No need to get 330i unless you are speed freak. Acceleration is very fast and linear. It feels faster than the IS300 and G35. The solid steering with DSC make driving this car fast very easy. The suspensing is firm but somehow it can smooth out the rough road when needed. Amazing. The auto transmission is very smooth with no jerking at all. The steptronic is responsing much faster than the one in IS300 and G35. I like the E90 styling as it is more modern and the head lamp has aggressive stance.

great car
By Dani on 06/18/05 00:31 AM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great attention to detail. Haven't found one little thing I dislike about the car yet. Fast acceleration, much roomier than older models

Ultimate Driving Experience
By JRZGUY on 06/11/05 14:42 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

True to its ads this is the ultimate driving experience. The car handles effortlessly and the ride is gorgeous. The new design in up to date without becoming a space creature like so many new models on the road today. They have updated a true classic and stayed true to its roots. Well done BMW!!!

First Bimmer
By Michael C. on 06/06/05 13:02 PM (PDT)

2006 BMW 3 Series 325i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I just picked up my 2006 325i (Jet black exterior, blakc interior, manual, Sport package) a couple weeks ago and I am absolutely loving it. Not only is the E90 a beauty to look at, but its a beauty to drive too. I am glad I chose this over the G35 Coupe 6MT.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.