smell funny, BUT ITS NOT
By heatherenea93 on
2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
I have 2005 325i i got it for my birthday this past year of june 2010. So anyways when we got it like 2 months after we got it the air went out. Well the guy at the dealership something happened and Someone else bought it out or something idk. But when that happened we lost our warrently. well we thought heck its a bmw what could possibly go wrong. Well like 2 months later air went out got it Fixed $1,200. Today Got home and it started smelling on the inside. Looked smoke under the hood oh no. WRONG Open the hood no smoke The rain was falling behind the motor and sizzling. But the smell was only coming from inside. The raining hitting the hood made made it steamy.. Please HELP?
Favorite Features
I love the speed. altought i do not race people or stomp it. It's my baby i try my hardest to take care of it. Also I love the handlen. I love everything about this car, looks, feel, etc. BUT the trouble im having I hate. I think they may have tried something new on those year models
Suggested Improvements
Improvements- The inside interor by the from window, back window, and seat belts. everyone i know with that year model and earlier all have the same stuff as it. its just falling of or coming undone. Its way to thin. Everyonee i know has ripped there's off where its done came apart. But it looks trashy unless u have tented windows and ur car is black with the darker color.
By badfradzz
on 07/20/12 17:34 PM (PDT)

Your car has been wrecked maybe?! There are serveral great blogs online of Bimmer owners who will help you and forwarn you of problems with a certain model. The craftmanship is incredible. This review is by a Kia saleman.