Run Forrest Run! (Do NOT buy this car!)
By okhunter on
2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
All of the hype you hear about German engineering is pure unadulterated bugle oil. I'd take any car built in the orient, including a Hyundai, before I'd ever own another BMW. Parts literally fall off (outside mirrors, vent controls), the power top has malfunctioned on many occasions, this thing EATS tires, the water pump went out, the coolant reservoir cracked, brake life is a joke, brake dust is never-ending, the windows squeak, and that is just what I can remember off the top of my head. The dealership is the only one in town, and believe me they know it. Not once have I ever taken it in for service that I didn't have to leave it overnight! And all this for a sticker price over $50K!
Favorite Features
Looks, handling.
Suggested Improvements
Start over from the ground up, or just wave a white flag.
By badfradzz
on 07/20/12 17:52 PM (PDT)

Yeah right. You bought a worn out piece of crap, and it's still a piece of crap. Damn. For sure Japanese cars don't need tires or water pumps. But Fred and Billy-Bob sure can works on it good. $50k? That's a M3 in 05, you driving an M3? And funny, you really sound like a Hyundai owner (not that theres anything wrong with that). I'll bet everyone in town knows you, not just the working people.