2005 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Not a problem 60k to Now 98k

2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

Not a problem 60k to Now 98k
By npalafax on

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Bought this car when I got tired of my Mazda6, I dont know why the other reviewers seemed to have such bad problems. I have only had to do normal maintenance ie brakes ect. The only thing I did have to replace was the front control arm bushings which is normal on these cars and can be done cheaply if you do it yourself vs go to a stealership. The car handles great and made me a lifer with BMW always puts a smile on my face and is extremely fun to drive. I will drive it till I cant drive it any more. My next car will with out a doubt be a BMW, it may be an older gen but still looks great and the people who have driven it ended up selling their cars for a BMW. Once your hooked your hooked!!!!!

Navigation, Love the Leatherette feels great very durable and didnt take an animal to make it. Handling, Power, Reliability if you take care of it.

Everything is an option, so make a list of what you want and shop around for the right fit. If buying used make sure you have service records! And get it inspected. I have nav, moon roof auto wipers and lights, but wish I had heated seats and Xenon lights. So do shop around for options in these cars!