2005 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: My new (sort of) BMW

2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

2005 BMW 3 Series

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My new (sort of) BMW
By PeterK on

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I absolutely love the car. I think that purchasing a car like this comes with the understanding that you are getting into a "drivers" car. It may not have the softest seats but they are supportive and hold you well while you carbe the corners with this amazing car. The handling is outstanding for a 4 door sedan. I have the 17" wheels with the upgraded suspension and the ride is firm just the way "I" like it. To me its almost perfect. With that im mind you should buy what you need/want. If you buy this car expecting something other then BMW, it will not work for you and you will not be happy. I am absolutely crazy about the car. Very well done VW. Just enough power to make driving just great.

Handling, braking, steering in general, seat comfort and support, body styling, sound system is great, great headlight with good night time visibility, and I do love the great dash colour at night... it's clear and easy on the eyes.

Im sure there are always areas for improvement. Exhaust note is nice but could be a bit more deep from the factory. Not too much, just a bit. Factory tinted glass would be great... not sure if its available.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review