It's a great car and you know it
By MarcS on
2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
Just bought the '05 325i in Alpine White. It is a classy, sexy looking car, a real head-turner. I have heard remarks that some like the 05 body style better than the new 06, and I agree. I love the two-tone leather interior (sand with black accents). The seats are incredibly comfortable (even better than my wife's SAAB 9-5). Handles like a dream, suspension is TIGHT and steers nimbly. Turning radius is incredible! I hear some people remarking that it needs more power. These egomaniacs need to ease up - exactly how fast do you need to go on a public road? This car will do 120mph+ easily. That seems sufficient to me. If power is your poison, buy some souped-up rustbucket from the seventies.
Favorite Features
Hands-free on board phone system is Bluetooth equipped, so you can use any cell phone and control it from the steering wheel. Fuel economy is sometimes even better than EPA average. Ride is so smooth that you tend to forget your speed. This classic beauty seems to get glances wherever I go.
Suggested Improvements
A little more room for rear-seat passengers. I don't drive with passengers or have kids, so not an issue for me. It is what it is.