Hot Car But With A Lil Annoyance
By SLIMQT614@AOL.COM on
2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
Though this has been my dream car since I was a child, i must say its been a little disappointing, why, I had a gas leak after 8 months of owning this car with all door windows vibrating not making the cabin as quiet as I thought (now fixed). . But with the adjustments, I now have a ding noise in the gas tank when I hit bumps and start the engine after a 2 day storage! Not a good thing. As for smooth ride, I think it has its moments!! But the all wheel drive is exquisite, horsepower is just right and amenities are awesome, I have it all installed from the auto/tranny, the nav to the prem package to the pdc and xenon lights/heated seats. Love the car but will upgrade once my lease is up!
Favorite Features
BMW assist/SOS, 4 yr full warranty, Bluetooth technology, dsc, pdc, hill descent, handling and cornering and last but not least, the all wheel drive/nav system screen!!!
Suggested Improvements
More standard amenties/packages like the xenon lights, leather seats!! Remove the hump in the rear seating to make it easier for the mid passenger to get in and out of the car!! And more armrest storage.