2005 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: GREAT CAR

2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

325i Sedan (2.5L 6-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

GREAT CAR
By rick on

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Our second new BMW purchase in two weeks! I traded my Toyota Solara on a new 05 325Ci Sport, automatic, Alpine white, Sand interior. My wife loved the car so much more than her 05 Mercedes Benz C-230 Sport, that we traded the Benz on a new 2005 BMW 325I. Orient Blue, Sand interior, automatic, Premium. We both agree the 05 Looks and feels more like a traditional BMW than the 06. The Mercedes was a wonderful car, no complaints, but does not have the refinement, comfort, or power of the BMW. We love both of these new Bimmers

The car rides smoothly, shifts smoothly, yet has an athletic sporting feel. Interior is very comfortable, intuitive layout, wood trim is not overdone. Exterior styling looks great. Over all it has a very solid feel, as if it were machined out of one solid piece. We would (obviously) buy another.

One small suggestion. If the E-brake were a pedal rather than a center mounted pull handle, the cup holders could be side by side instead of the rear one being under the arm rest.