Great car
By rick on
2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)
Traded my 05 Toyota Solara (HATE IT) on an 05 BMW 325Ci. Automatic, Sport pack, Alpine White, Sand interior, BEAUTIFUL CAR! The coupe is very comfortable yet feels very athletic and solid. It feels as if the car were machined from a solid piece. The interior is comfortable, well thought out, the wood trim is not overdone. I located exactly the one I wanted by internet,and went 650 miles one way to make the trade. During the test drive my wife loved the car so much that we also made a deal on an 05 325I for her. Next week we traveled the 1300 miles again to trade her 05 Mercedes C-230 Sport. The MB was a great car but the BMW blows it in every respect. Love the Bimmers, test drive a sedan too.
Favorite Features
Awesome styling, comfort, solid feel, love the overall material quality, fit and finish. Advice, test drive a sedan too it has a whole different presonality.
Suggested Improvements
Nit-picking. Because of the coupes longer doors, the belts are a bit hard to reach. Foot pedal E-brake rather than hand E-brake would allow for impoved cup holders and center arm rest. Quieter Tires.