BMW 3 series is the best in it's class
By Sam on
2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
I have spent months shopping around for a car that is luxurious, sporty, reliable, classy, a head turner, and has a low depreciation rate.I looked up BMW 3 series, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Audi and Mercedes Benz CLK. I came to the conclusion that the BMW 3 series is the one that met my entire criteria and exceeded the rest of the competition cars by miles. This car is a world class car and I am not saying that because I bought it, but because I shopped around smartly and took my time doing it. The performance is great, the looks speak for itself, the interior design is luxurious and very comfortable and the handling is superior. Worth the money. Must consider
Favorite Features
The looks, performance, handling, comfort, and the NAV system. Put the top down and enjoy the ride. IT RIDES LIKE A DREAM. You'll turn heads as you drive by both men and women.This car is for intelligent drivers and if you read the manual, you'll find out that the car has more room than people say.
Suggested Improvements
For a $55000 car, BMW can add lights to the sunsheild mirrors. The A/C takes some of the horse power but I am in Texas and it is very hot here. A CD changer will be nice. The keys which contain the lock/unlock/alarm function only when the keys are very close to the car (can not unlock from distance).