2005 BMW 3 Series Consumer Review: Best car ever!

2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Review

330Ci Convertible (3.0L 6-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Best car ever!
By Draw214 on

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I recently traded in my 2007 Chrysler 300 for a 2005 BMW 330CI Convertible. I know some of you may be thinking, "why would you trade a 2007 for a 2005?". In my case, I wanted something that was both Sportier and more Luxurious than the base model 300. This car "fits the bill" and more than I could have ever expected. I have owned SEVERAL Sports Cars and Luxury Cars, and this car is BY FAR the best of both worlds. It had relatively low mileage (60K) for a 2005, and is a Certified Pre Owned, with the 100K warranty and maintenance package intact. You cannot get a better, more rounded car for the money ($20K) spent, in my honest opinion. I was never a BMW fan, UNTIL NOW!

Beautiful interior and exterior. Awesome design and engineering both mechanically and aesthetically. Convertible is a MUST! Even after 6 years old, this car looks, runs and handles like no new car I have ever owned/driven. The 100K warranty and maintenance package covers EVERYTHING besides tires.

Small back seat, even for my kids who are 5 and 7 years old. But this car is for ME, the kids can ride in the Expedition :oD The convertible top makes noises, and the leather on the seat bolsters gets worn easily, but are both covered by warranty and will be repaired/replaced. I LOVE THIS CAR!