Awesome!
By fiatluxphoto on
2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)
All in all this is an awesome car. Ride is a bit stiff over MNs many chuck holes. This could be the suspension option but the 3 series model is known for this trait. It matters more to me since its difficult 'for me' to manually shift between gears moving over a rough road. Its sporty suspension makes handling/cornering great The stereo sound quality is incredible but the radio/ipod interface need improvement. Its basic and you cant tell what song you have playing on your ipod on the radio display. Just playlist/track (01-001 etc) Other than that, its a great ride. Quiet. Fast. Relatively efficient and very very reliable. The missed 10s are my personal opinion. They may not matter to you
Favorite Features
The AWD is terrific. Being in MN a rear wheel drive car can be difficult to get around in the ice and snow. This car climbs right up an icy hill from a dead stop. The AWD does not seem to affect the turning radius. Parking is sharp. On the freeway or smooth roads the car is elegant and wonderful.
Suggested Improvements
Remove the large red LED from the rear view mirror. There is no need for it there and I feel it looks obtrusive. The AWD reduces 0-60 times but not by much.