Used 2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

A REAL car that suits me perfectly
By Carlman

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned several cars over the past 10 years. All were new compacts. I wanted something that could take passengers to lunch for business but was fun to drive, reasonable gas mileage, and was quiet and comfortable for long trips. I got it all in spades with the 325i I bought. I bought a base model which had more features than I wanted. Finding a manual tranny on a 325i is tough. I replaced the wood trim with aluminum and it looks fantastic. I love the sound of the engine, the handling, the intuitive nature of the controls, and everything about this car. I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Interior layout. Engine growl. Quiet cruising. Responsiveness (engine and handling). Comfort of myself and passengers. Thousands of 'little things' they thought of to help keep your focus on driving. Solid engineering. Gas mileage, I get 27mpg on average, 25 city and 32 hwy.

None, it's really perfect to me.

2005 325i BMW
By gregory

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 325i BMW 2005 model. Is smaller and more sufficient here in Germany. I have had no trouble at all and it still runs like it did when I drove it off the lot.

Steptronic, automatic rain sensors

Should come with better looking rims and a rear spoiler

The truly Ultimately Driving Machine
By luckyguyinla

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have this car no more than 2 months old. I took a spin everywhere i go .. Everything about this car is awesome beside. the miles. BMW allow you to drive at your own speed. The gas mile meter is not correctly because it depend how fast you are accert your car. I m going to keep this car until the 2008 car model come out. its fun car and attention grabber. Great car for age 18-40.. Save up your money. and wait for the 2008 new design. I loving it right now.

Four Wheel Antilock Brakes,intermittent rain sensing wipers power glass sunroof rear defogger,climate control,wood trim on dash,trim on doors, trim on center console,AM/FM in-dash single CD player, CD-controller stereo 10 total speakers diversity antenna

Rear need to be more sporty. BMW can try all Clear Rear design. Gasoline per mile to like 28 city 35 hwy (that would be nice.

Thrilling ride !!!!!!!!!!!
By Denny

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first BMW I have owned but it will not be the last. From the moment I drove off it was like I was in another world. One of the first things I noticed, besides the fast acceleration, was the lack of outside noise. This is a great first BMW to get into--it's pricey but worth every penny.

Acceleration at all speeds, quality of build, radio is fantastic.

I do not like the layout of the cupholders at all.

325i automatic
By David

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What a great driving experience. I love driving this vehicle. Best vehicle that I have ever owned.

Styling, handling, best shifting automatic that I have ever seen, MP3 player, Heated seats.

Move the power mirror adjustment control to the center console.