2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
A Great Sports Sedan!!
By arkdiablo on 01/12/05 09:05 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned several cars and this has to be the best. I recently sold my Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe 6MT and bought the 330i with the performance package and 6MT. There is no comparison! The 330i handles better in the rain soaked streets of Arkansas then the Infinti ever thought about on dry pavement. I am not your average driver with several driving schools and driver's training through enforcement. I can tell you the 330i is worth the extra bucks not only for its performance but also the build quality and ergonomics of the interior. The Infiniti, one had to constantly hunt for the desired controls. If you are into driving, the BMW is the car for you!

2005 BMW 325i
By huntster on 01/07/05 23:03 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Great Car all around! Good performance, style, and luxury.

Exceeds Expectation
By J. Buckley on 01/06/05 20:12 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

It took time (and miles) to understand this car. But it was oh so worth it! We understand each other in a synergistic fashion that defies description. I know it's a machine but I swear that it knows how you want to steer and brake before you do. I have the performance package and it is truly unbelievable! The acceleration and braking and steering are beyond my wildest dreams. A truly magnificent vehicle!

New 2005
By Deebers on 01/02/05 09:35 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We wanted a car that felt sporty and had luxury at the same time. BMW delivers with tight steering and yet a smooth ride. Interior room is major selling point for my 5'11 frame! I have tons of head room and leg room (in back too!!) very impressive! Love the warranty on the vehicle as well! I also love the step-tronic transmission, switching from auto to manual and sport - is FUN!

great car
By bernie on 01/01/05 16:07 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I've owned many high end sporty cars and this is clearly the best. Fun to drive, solidly built, classy, and gets compliments all the time.

great fun, great car
By test on 12/23/04 13:24 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I love it!! I have the Sport package which is great...lower ride, wrap- around seats and tighter suspension. Stock radio (not the upgrade) can definately use some help, but other than that no complaints. Winter driving is actually pretty good, however make sure you get a good set of winter tires.

enough said
By joe on 12/23/04 12:14 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The car is over rated for the price, and with a lot unnecessary features that's not need, such as, rain sensor wipers, headlight spray/washer, auto tilt side-mirrors when shifter in reverse... guess it's all about the convenience when you have the money to blow (then again you can have common sense, those features would not be needed!). The cabinet is quiet, unfortunately not quiet enough to dampen the engine noise, which is quite annoying for a luxury car! Anyways, enough said!

330i
By ultraman on 12/22/04 14:40 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

not enough bang for the buck. price/power ratio not favorable. underpowered for the price. still a nice car.

bye bye Beemer
By ElDriver on 12/20/04 23:22 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have hard far too many problems. After 2000 miles an annoying buzz developed in the dash. The dealer acknowledged the problem but was under to fix, told me this is part of owning a 'Performance Car'. Air conditioner quit working in the middle of the summer. After 8,000 miles it refused to start, leaving me stranded out of town. The firm, 'sport' suspension grows tiring on any thing other than short trips. I expected much more from this car. I am very disappointed.

Best Car Ever!
By mareo on 12/11/04 15:08 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a Bimmer, and could not get the X5, so I settled for the 325I just to get my foot in the door. Now I have no desire for an X5, I love this car! It has great speed, and it also has an incredible smooth ride. I get lots of compliments on it, (because I got Midnight Blue instead of Black or Silver like everyone else). I would tell anyone buying a sports sedan to go with the BMW! Even if it is the smallest engine, it packs a lot of punch!