Used 2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan Consumer Reviews - 102 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

AMAZING CAR
By BIMMERLOVER

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I used to drive a VW Golf, but always wanted a BMW. Purchased a 325i 4dr sedan and its amazing. 5 speed, Bright Red, low suspension, 17 sport rims, sport package, heated seats.. great drive and safety.. gas mileage is good

17 inch rims, red color, heated seats.. mp3 capability

Sports package has sport tires... had to spend money on a set of winter tires and rims for about a grand... worth it though... also a lot of little noises in the interior are annoying... still love it though!

330i with mp package
By rayc

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a dream come true! Excellent power, excellent handling, outstanding braking power. I love this vehicle.

Performance package.

I can't think of any.

Excellent
By chris870

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car - handles better than my Audi S4, great in the snow thru 2 winters, and excellent build quality. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Handling, of course! Also love the Sirius satellite radio, and the solid 'thunk' when you close the door.

Seating surfaces... leatherette??

A REAL car that suits me perfectly
By Carlman

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned several cars over the past 10 years. All were new compacts. I wanted something that could take passengers to lunch for business but was fun to drive, reasonable gas mileage, and was quiet and comfortable for long trips. I got it all in spades with the 325i I bought. I bought a base model which had more features than I wanted. Finding a manual tranny on a 325i is tough. I replaced the wood trim with aluminum and it looks fantastic. I love the sound of the engine, the handling, the intuitive nature of the controls, and everything about this car. I couldn't be happier with my decision.

Interior layout. Engine growl. Quiet cruising. Responsiveness (engine and handling). Comfort of myself and passengers. Thousands of 'little things' they thought of to help keep your focus on driving. Solid engineering. Gas mileage, I get 27mpg on average, 25 city and 32 hwy.

None, it's really perfect to me.

2005 325i BMW
By gregory

2005 BMW 3 Series Sedan 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 325i BMW 2005 model. Is smaller and more sufficient here in Germany. I have had no trouble at all and it still runs like it did when I drove it off the lot.

Steptronic, automatic rain sensors

Should come with better looking rims and a rear spoiler