2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
325i automatic
By David on 10/15/05 16:02 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What a great driving experience. I love driving this vehicle. Best vehicle that I have ever owned.

Super Little Coupe!
By Niels Leppert on 10/10/05 00:35 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Positives: Smooth and steady power, silky gearbox, and better than advertised fuel efficiency. Dead solid road manners, cat-like road stance...A/C holds up to the Florida summer heat, wipers and xenons take care of the Florida rain...my wife is sold on her little coupe...and no trips to the dealer for silly stuff. Thumbs Up! Negatives: You gotta reach waay back to grab the seat belt.

Enjoy the 2005 BMW
By Karl H on 09/21/05 17:55 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have owned the car for two months and loved it. The handling is incredible and I love the design of the interior. Mileage has been decent and trunk space is decent, although if you are going to have five individuals in the car, I would recommend looking at the Lexus. But, with four or less passengers, this is the perfect entry level luxery car in my opinion. Finally, this is the first time that I have ever driven a rear wheel drive car and that took a little to get used to at first, especially when stopping quickly. But, the RWD is not a big issue in my opinion.

Love this car
By Dave on 09/01/05 10:12 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I would have never expected to loke a car this much. Great car to drive. It feels like it is part of you. Could use air outlets in the rear with maybe a little more rear leg room when front seats are all the way back. I'm extremely happy with the car and have no regrets.

Look out, here I come
By 2boriginal on 08/22/05 15:12 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What a fun drive. I wouldn't recommend for really long trips (one, I couldn't fit all of my luggage into the car, two gas mileage isn't the best - but then I don't keep it to 55 either) but for zipping around town... no doubt about it. Love getting all the extra attention!

what's not to like?
By robert silver on 08/19/05 19:05 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent appointments, easy to use controls to raise and lower top. easy to use master control for windows. great pickup but can't outrun the gas station. also, gauge that shows the mileage per gallon is unnecessary, and very disconserting.

I'm Hooked!
By Mike Jayjock on 08/17/05 12:04 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Ever since I was 10 years old - I have found a least one aspect about any high priced purhased item that was disappointing. I am almost 60 and this BMW has not disappointed me in the least. It is so much fun to drive it is almost hard to describe. You can feel the obessive drive for quality embued into this vehicle by the German engineers.

BMW 330i 2005
By Milad on 08/07/05 20:01 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is expensive, but the more you pay the better car you get!!! I could tell that this car is made for youth and its classy. Its superb and it's outstanding specification ( spe. when it comes with SMG gearbox ) can make everyone to be proud of the expense. Overall I love this car, way much more than an old Mercedes.

Solid fun driving car
By denise on 08/05/05 09:09 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The car handles well especially in wet weather conditions. Has nice power very spacious inside.

325 ci
By Enzo on 07/31/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It is a very nice car with many interesting features.