2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Unbeatable package!
By BimmerNuts on 06/20/06 12:34 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

You will not find a similar package of handling, power, space, luxury and economy. Yes, it's not a drag racer, not a 48" TV hauler, not a Cadillac, not an ultra luxurious butt massage machine and not a 50mpg machine - BUT it's an extremely well executed compromise of all of the above that no other car I've driven or owned car copy. Read reviews of all competitors and you will find that they all compare with BMW 3-series - it's not a coincidence.

Excellent
By chris870 on 04/23/06 11:44 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Great car - handles better than my Audi S4, great in the snow thru 2 winters, and excellent build quality. Highly recommend it to anyone.

BMW 330CIC
By Robert on 02/25/06 17:47 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Good looking. Handles excellent and has plenty of horsepower.

A REAL car that suits me perfectly
By Carlman on 01/11/06 13:22 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've owned several cars over the past 10 years. All were new compacts. I wanted something that could take passengers to lunch for business but was fun to drive, reasonable gas mileage, and was quiet and comfortable for long trips. I got it all in spades with the 325i I bought. I bought a base model which had more features than I wanted. Finding a manual tranny on a 325i is tough. I replaced the wood trim with aluminum and it looks fantastic. I love the sound of the engine, the handling, the intuitive nature of the controls, and everything about this car. I couldn't be happier with my decision.

2005 325i BMW
By gregory on 01/06/06 00:19 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

The 325i BMW 2005 model. Is smaller and more sufficient here in Germany. I have had no trouble at all and it still runs like it did when I drove it off the lot.

Sporty car
By Nicole on 12/24/05 04:03 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is my first BMW, I said for my 25 b-day I will get one and I did. I have always loved bimmers. It's a nice ride and the sport seats are great for my back. The only down side is it takes a lot of gas, but hey its a bmw not my old 04 honda civic, in l.a. traffic.

The truly Ultimately Driving Machine
By luckyguyinla on 12/13/05 14:49 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have this car no more than 2 months old. I took a spin everywhere i go .. Everything about this car is awesome beside. the miles. BMW allow you to drive at your own speed. The gas mile meter is not correctly because it depend how fast you are accert your car. I m going to keep this car until the 2008 car model come out. its fun car and attention grabber. Great car for age 18-40.. Save up your money. and wait for the 2008 new design. I loving it right now.

Thrilling ride !!!!!!!!!!!
By Denny on 12/09/05 20:45 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is the first BMW I have owned but it will not be the last. From the moment I drove off it was like I was in another world. One of the first things I noticed, besides the fast acceleration, was the lack of outside noise. This is a great first BMW to get into--it's pricey but worth every penny.

Hot Car But With A Lil Annoyance
By SLIMQT614@AOL.COM on 12/05/05 01:12 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Though this has been my dream car since I was a child, i must say its been a little disappointing, why, I had a gas leak after 8 months of owning this car with all door windows vibrating not making the cabin as quiet as I thought (now fixed). . But with the adjustments, I now have a ding noise in the gas tank when I hit bumps and start the engine after a 2 day storage! Not a good thing. As for smooth ride, I think it has its moments!! But the all wheel drive is exquisite, horsepower is just right and amenities are awesome, I have it all installed from the auto/tranny, the nav to the prem package to the pdc and xenon lights/heated seats. Love the car but will upgrade once my lease is up!

This is awesome
By BR on 11/01/05 14:48 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the most fun I've ever had behind the wheel of a car. Top down is more fun than I can describe, top up, you'd never know you were in a convertible.