2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Anticipation
By John Smith on 03/31/08 18:33 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

If you are looking for a fun, vehicle with outstanding performance look no further. This car hugs the road with impressive handling but is so quiet inside you can hear even a pin drop. The interior is nicer than most apartments. Reliability and safety are BMW top priority, just look at all the safety specs and insurance discounts. You must drive one of these!

New to me!
By bg on 03/24/08 14:27 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325xi AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I picked up a used 2005 325xi with 34k miles. Silver-gray metallic with the sport package. What a great car! Handles beautifully! Decent gas mileage as well (overall 22 / 28+ on hwy). Classic BMW style and comfortable too. Go and get one!

Doesn't get any better.
By captainmp on 11/04/07 01:22 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

A classy, sports sedan. Puts a Porsche to shame. Beautiful, powerful, sure handling - great soft top with more quiet than most sedans. Take regular care of it and it'll probably outlive you and still remain fun!

My BMW
By rose on 06/14/07 22:41 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have not had my car very long but the few days I have had it I will say I LOVE IT. I have owned many cars in my life and this one is by far is one of my favorites. I love driving this car. I get 26.5 miles per gal but that is better than my other car. I do wish that it was more like 35 per gal but that is the only down side. No biggie, still great fuel economy by far.

Not a good car
By cao on 02/02/07 10:11 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

As a new car with decent pricing, the car is not up to the standard: 1) encountered a total electronic system shut-down during a freeway driving. After that, the dealer couldn't figure out the problem; 2) fuel tank has to be replaced after 13K miles, due to its inherent defect (unspecified). After replacement, it is still having trouble taking a full tank. 3) air condition/heater never seems to be working complete fine in "auto" mode.

A real Bahn-stormer!
By kenneth on 01/28/07 16:16 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

We bought this car when we were stationed in Germany and it has been absolutely terrific. The brakes are phenomenal at autobahn speed and the engine is silky smooth. Build quality is excellent. The car is very agile and the steering is almost telepathic. We have been extremely pleased at the fuel mileage both in Europe and here in the States. All in all a wonderful car and a joy to drive!

AMAZING CAR
By BIMMERLOVER on 10/27/06 08:59 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I used to drive a VW Golf, but always wanted a BMW. Purchased a 325i 4dr sedan and its amazing. 5 speed, Bright Red, low suspension, 17 sport rims, sport package, heated seats.. great drive and safety.. gas mileage is good

Amazing
By Captain of Sports on 10/18/06 14:55 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

No more power is ever necessary unless you're racing. The car is smoothly quick, quiet and secure. No matter how I try, I haven't made it feel the least bit insecure on windey roads at high speed. It really is AMAZING how much fun it is.

330i with mp package
By rayc on 10/13/06 19:50 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is a dream come true! Excellent power, excellent handling, outstanding braking power. I love this vehicle.

Truly "The Ultimate Driving Machine"
By Amir on 08/26/06 23:53 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my 330ci convertible with the performance package option and I have no regrets. I love everything about the car, from the growl of the engine to the way it grips the road. I can honestly say that driving this car is such an experience that it will even cheer you up when your having a bad day (or so my friends who drive it say). It is a well engineered and designed automobile. Great job BMW!