2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Fun To drive
By ken on 06/11/05 21:41 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I had a 99 328ic for 5 years and could not part with the BMW convertible experience, thus the 330Ci. Many improvements to an already great vehicle. Glass rear window, seat comfort, cockpit enhancements, xenon lights. Great car to drive!

This car ROCKS!
By Wendy on 06/04/05 11:06 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I've moved from an 03 Suburban to this 325ci Convertible. They obviously don't compare....the handling power of the BMW is phenomenal. Almost gives you a false sense of security when taking a corner a bit too fast. Also best to utilize the cruise control because you can be going 90 and not even realize it........I'm a new BMW fan!

WOW
By Guy on 05/28/05 16:46 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my third BMW convertible and by far the best. The SMG transmission is great and really adds to the fun of driving. Absolutely no problems. I would recommend this car to anyone considering a convertible - two or four place.

Definitely Worth It!
By Dreamstar on 05/28/05 08:14 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

If you've got the bucks to spend, this one is worth it! The BMW 2005 330Cic Convertible is just about the most fun I've had driving in a long time! It's packed with luxury Items and if you get the Sport Package like I did, you can take advantage of that extra "oomph" in pickup you'll love once you break that baby in!

BMW 3 series is the best in it's class
By Sam on 05/23/05 00:59 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have spent months shopping around for a car that is luxurious, sporty, reliable, classy, a head turner, and has a low depreciation rate.I looked up BMW 3 series, Acura, Lexus, Infiniti, Audi and Mercedes Benz CLK. I came to the conclusion that the BMW 3 series is the one that met my entire criteria and exceeded the rest of the competition cars by miles. This car is a world class car and I am not saying that because I bought it, but because I shopped around smartly and took my time doing it. The performance is great, the looks speak for itself, the interior design is luxurious and very comfortable and the handling is superior. Worth the money. Must consider

Fun in the Sun
By Richard on 04/14/05 00:23 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This is definetely a fun car. The engine (184hp) is plenty enough to move you forward and allows relaxed cruising while the top is down. I don't think there is a need to purchase the lager engine coming with the 330i. Quality is superb and it is amazing how stable and stiff the car is without an aluminum roof. Buy a wind deflector and you won't experience any draft while the top is down.

Who cares if the trunk won't open?
By OhioBeemer on 04/13/05 22:29 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What an amazing car....quick in acceleration, handling, braking; great to look at, especially with the top down; minor problem with trunk switch came on early, but easily fixed. Fit and finish is fabulous, far superior to previously owned US and British cars, comparable to Japanese manufacturers.

I love my BMW
By Review on 04/02/05 12:33 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I really enjoy driving my BMW-smooth ride. It's as beautiful inside as it is outside. The only negative I've found is that it needs a lot of gas and the back seat is a little tight. These are sacrifices I'm willing to live with. I can't wait for the summer so that I can put the top down and enjoy the long ride to the beach every weekend!

Why I Like My BMW 325CI
By Anita on 04/01/05 17:28 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

When I drive my BMW, I feel like I am floating. It is responsive, quick and a "Sweet" Ride.

Only Tested and Waiting to Pickup
By Blandy on 03/10/05 19:51 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have checked out other $35k-$55k convertibles and the BMW 330ci was the all around best fit for my enjoyment with driving, power, style, handling. I have just ordered my 330ci and am looking forward to getting behind the wheel. The dealership has a great reputation and is very important for me. This is my 1st BMW and so far very satisfied.