2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Amazing
By Captain of Sports on 10/18/06 14:55 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

No more power is ever necessary unless you're racing. The car is smoothly quick, quiet and secure. No matter how I try, I haven't made it feel the least bit insecure on windey roads at high speed. It really is AMAZING how much fun it is.

Truly "The Ultimate Driving Machine"
By Amir on 08/26/06 23:53 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I purchased my 330ci convertible with the performance package option and I have no regrets. I love everything about the car, from the growl of the engine to the way it grips the road. I can honestly say that driving this car is such an experience that it will even cheer you up when your having a bad day (or so my friends who drive it say). It is a well engineered and designed automobile. Great job BMW!

BMW 330CIC
By Robert on 02/25/06 17:47 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Good looking. Handles excellent and has plenty of horsepower.

This is awesome
By BR on 11/01/05 14:48 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is the most fun I've ever had behind the wheel of a car. Top down is more fun than I can describe, top up, you'd never know you were in a convertible.

Look out, here I come
By 2boriginal on 08/22/05 15:12 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

What a fun drive. I wouldn't recommend for really long trips (one, I couldn't fit all of my luggage into the car, two gas mileage isn't the best - but then I don't keep it to 55 either) but for zipping around town... no doubt about it. Love getting all the extra attention!

what's not to like?
By robert silver on 08/19/05 19:05 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Excellent appointments, easy to use controls to raise and lower top. easy to use master control for windows. great pickup but can't outrun the gas station. also, gauge that shows the mileage per gallon is unnecessary, and very disconserting.

325 ci
By Enzo on 07/31/05 16:20 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It is a very nice car with many interesting features.

Zooming with Sunshine !
By dave on 07/30/05 12:42 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I haven't had this much driving in ten years! The convertible is "nifty" and easy to use, and the car handles like a roadster. Feul economy is lousy 17 mpg in the city, but the car is SO much fun to drive that it's worth it ! Loving It !!

sun loving
By Jeanne on 07/09/05 10:42 AM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This vehicle is fun to drive & gets a lot of attention on the road. Even though it's not the powerful 330 engine, it handles the Texas hill country curves like a dream!

Ultimate Tanning Machine
By Uboat on 06/16/05 19:21 PM (PDT)

2005 BMW 3 Series Convertible 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We picked up our 330Cic on a Euro Delivery in Munich. Drove the car on the A-bahn @ 100+ to France and loved every mile. A truly fun car that will change your life for the better!