Used 2005 BMW 3 Series Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:

325 ci
By Enzo

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

It is a very nice car with many interesting features.

Road handling, passenger mirror tilt to park

The automatic convertible top should work faster. When on the road and sudden rain one get very wet. BMW should think about contacting Bose.

Zooming with Sunshine !
By dave

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I haven't had this much driving in ten years! The convertible is "nifty" and easy to use, and the car handles like a roadster. Feul economy is lousy 17 mpg in the city, but the car is SO much fun to drive that it's worth it ! Loving It !!

convertible

BMW could give you a little more inside for the money

never understood
By frank

2005 BMW 3 Series 330i Rwd 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

A lot of my biz associates and friends have bmws. I attributed it to some sort of clubby snobbery, and thought Lexus was "it"--until I drove a 330i with the sports pkg. I could not believe the solid driving feel and bed like cornering ability. I got all the toys and find myself driving just for the joy of driving. This week I drove over some concrete in the road and blew a tire and scratched the wheel. I had the foresight to get the insurance for the wheels. Brought it to dealer- no problems, new everything n/c all computers checked and brakes reconfigured. I am a reformed lexite.

the handling and s drive power

can they make the bucket seats a little roomier? I only weigh 175, but the sit down section is not wide enough.

lovin it
By lorraine nichols

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

great car to drive. handles superior. excellent pick up. looks great. has many safety features - side airbags, steel rods in doors... especially like onstar feature for safety.

Is that the New 3????
By Lisa Z.

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I get that question just about every day. I love my New 3. I had a 2001 322i before I bought the new 2006 model. The new sleek style is great - lots of bells and whistles when you purchase the navigation and other upgraded packages. I love the new dash, the absence of all that trim, the bluetooth technology... I don't particularly care for the cup holders in the front, how easily the material around the gear shift scratches or the four plugged holes in the rar bumper - but overall I enjoy the ride.