2005 BMW 3 Series - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 3 Series model:
Best Car Ever!
By mareo on 12/11/04 15:08 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

I have always wanted a Bimmer, and could not get the X5, so I settled for the 325I just to get my foot in the door. Now I have no desire for an X5, I love this car! It has great speed, and it also has an incredible smooth ride. I get lots of compliments on it, (because I got Midnight Blue instead of Black or Silver like everyone else). I would tell anyone buying a sports sedan to go with the BMW! Even if it is the smallest engine, it packs a lot of punch!

Wind Noise
By Kacie on 12/09/04 22:15 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

First time BMW owner. Great drivetrain. 5 speed automatic strong. Solid steering and suspension. Very good gas mileage, getting 22 MPG in city driving. Standard sterio is very good. Not sure the Harmon Kardon is worth the extra $. Only complaint is the wind noise. Telescopic steering wheel a nice plus for those with long legs.

Enjoying my first 3000 kilometers
By Marlan on 12/08/04 18:56 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Overall a joy to drive. I have the sport supension, so at first the ride was quite rough, but after several long trips it has smoothed out; in other words the suspension is sporty when it needs to be sporty and comfortable when needs to be comfortable. As far as looks, it is a Clubsport model- absolutely gorgeous. 5-speed automatic, its great, but recomend the 6-speed manual. Previous car was a MBZ S-class. Happy for the change. It was like driving a quiet tank.

Awsome
By DIZZZOTT on 12/02/04 17:55 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Just purcahsed to 330XI and I love it. It is the smoothest ride ever. This is the best car I've ever had.

We own three
By DR Foot on 12/01/04 21:24 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

We own a 330xi, 330ci and 330coupe.I have owned two Audi's, and mercedes and a Volvo. The BMW's put these other cars to shame. I also own a Ford explorer and when that goes I will consider a BMW SUV.

Above expectations
By ShortyLove on 11/27/04 16:10 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330xi AWD 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have been contemplating buying a BMW for over seven years. I am glad tht I waited. I wanted a vehicle that had performance but I live in the snow belt. I need something so that I can get to work on time. BMW answered my prayers with the 330XI. I have a vehicle that I can drive all year long. This vehicle is just right for me. This vehicle has speed, power, smoothness, and looks. I was thinking about adding some Dinan modifications to it. At this point, I do not think that I need them. I thought at first that I would need more power because I was going from a Chevy truck with a V8. I do not miss the torque of my truck at all.

Almost perfect
By socalh2oskier on 11/17/04 20:19 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

This car is nearly perfect...it has the perfect combination of sport and luxury. My only quibble--the navigation system--it is absolutely the worst I have ever seen--the NAV on my 2000 Jag is vastly superior--and it is 5 years older. The interface for the NAV is not user friendly--worse even than the much maligned I-drive. SKip the NAV, and the car gives enjoyment and exhiliration every time you drive it. Highly recommended.

325i great handling, lite on power
By jking on 11/16/04 00:01 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 325i Rwd 4dr Sedan (2.5L 6cyl 5M)

Overall a good car, but the 325i could use more hp! Get the 330i if you can afford it.

Good
By bobby hill on 11/11/04 11:22 AM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Convertible (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This car is very Nice and has a lot more room than you would think. It also is a very FUN ride.

My2004-330CI-steptronic
By Kittyvand on 11/09/04 13:42 PM (PST)

2005 BMW 3 Series 330Ci Rwd 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

its all the best